Home

Madden NFL 22 Last Gen impressions thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 Last Gen impressions thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-21-2021, 11:20 PM   #81
Pro

stopper654's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Madden NFL 22 Last Gen impressions thread

Man these face scans really ridiculous, cox and Graham haven't had face scans for years now and 2 1st round picks wrs don't have scans. C'mon EA smh

Sent from my SM-A505G using Tapatalk
The EAGLES Are The Most Dominate Team In The NFC Beast And The Best Team In The League, I Will BLEED GREEN For The Rest Of My Life, So To Any Team Who Thinks They Can Test Us Then If You Want Some Then Come Get Some. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PSN: Stopper654
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2021, 01:03 PM   #82
Rookie

Dagan's Arena

OVR: 0

It feels weird, the catch 22 compliments I have to make about the game so far. I'm not a fan of the forced loss glitch, but I really appreciate the fact that The players who have the fight for extra yards trait, they actually do it! My RB literally fights and weasels through defenders and linemen to get extra yards. Also, and this is one of the best things, I have seen receivers make effort to not go out of bounds. They stop if they have to, make cuts, redirect and go upfield.
Old 08-22-2021, 10:27 PM   #83
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagan
It feels weird, the catch 22 compliments I have to make about the game so far. I'm not a fan of the forced loss glitch, but I really appreciate the fact that The players who have the fight for extra yards trait, they actually do it! My RB literally fights and weasels through defenders and linemen to get extra yards. Also, and this is one of the best things, I have seen receivers make effort to not go out of bounds. They stop if they have to, make cuts, redirect and go upfield.

Do you happen to know if the loss glitch happens in owner mode as well? Or is it just coach mode?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-23-2021, 01:28 AM   #84
Rookie

Dagan's Arena

I'm doing owner mode, yes. Colts franchise in owner mode, and I chose financial mogul to be precise. My three preseason games were just fine. I had no problems with them at all. It was the regular season game one, a home game shootout against the Seahawks. The game played fine with no glitches, and that's including simming the first two defensive series until I realized my defense wasn't going to hold up that way any (I personally did not much better).
Old 08-23-2021, 07:38 AM   #85
Pro

Cory Levy's Arena

Playing on PS4 here, does anyone else feel like the game just chugs in menus within Franchise mode? Seems like it takes longer to scroll and load into rosters, salaries, injury report, etc. than it did in either 21 or 20.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2021, 10:20 AM   #86
Rookie

Playing Franchise mode on PS5. I like a clean screen. I cannot figure out how to remove the fatigue green dashes which appear on the defense. A little annoying for me. Can anyone tell me how to turn this off?

Player Tampa and Dallas. Brady played as if he were Superman. Only one incomplete pass and they scored every time. Adjusted sliders and it’s more realistic.
Old 08-23-2021, 10:42 AM   #87
Rookie

So what's the final word on the coach mode stupid stuff ever being fixed? I've bought Madden every year from year one until last year, when it was obvious EA just regurgitated the same old game.

1. Having to manually kick when the CPU kicks fine?

2. Defensive player highlighted and refuses to move on his own?

3.AI starts a 12 year vet over a rookie because the overall score is just one point higher?

4. AI draft a position on first round it already has a strong player at?

5. In coach mode can you still get 3 scores in the final 2 minutes?

6. In the 2 minute drill does it still just click off 12 seconds even though the players have to move 40 yards and reset the line?
Old 08-23-2021, 02:34 PM   #88
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Levy
Playing on PS4 here, does anyone else feel like the game just chugs in menus within Franchise mode? Seems like it takes longer to scroll and load into rosters, salaries, injury report, etc. than it did in either 21 or 20.
So I had a glitch in my main franchise menu and I saw the scene of the head coach sitting at his desk like the last 2 years. I'm wondering if all they did was cover it up with the new interface instead of removing it. That could explain why the menus chug so much on ps4.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »