Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 11:40 PM   #681
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

I've had trouble finding info on this issue and didn't catch it in this thread at all.

My created CCM player, no matter what position, or sliders I use for body size, is always built like a linebacker. It happens both when using Gameface and not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 11:48 PM   #682
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 13 Patch #3 details

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk
Everything can be edited with the custom roster you bring into your Connected Career.

Once you start your Connected Career you cannot edit ratings or positions, most everything else can be edited.
Unfortunately editing positions is the most important aspect of this whole thing. The inability to do so really takes the fun out of free agency and the draft. Will this be added during a later patch? For example not being able to change a RG to a LG and a LE to a RE or an OLB to DE or vice versa really takes a lot of fun out of franchise mode for me. I've stopped playing the game altogether due to this in fact.

Great update other than this glaring omission. Makes the rest rather pointless.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:23 AM   #683
Rookie

I never played ultimate team and never will. I always play franchise mode. One of the main reasons is because they want u to pay for them. Legends where always free and u can do what u wanted to do with them. Plus I can't believe u cant change the CUP uniforms. One step forward 3 steps backwards.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:53 AM   #684
Pro

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodrazor
Unfortunately editing positions is the most important aspect of this whole thing. The inability to do so really takes the fun out of free agency and the draft. Will this be added during a later patch? For example not being able to change a RG to a LG and a LE to a RE or an OLB to DE or vice versa really takes a lot of fun out of franchise mode for me. I've stopped playing the game altogether due to this in fact.

Great update other than this glaring omission. Makes the rest rather pointless.
You can actually do this.

LE to RE
LG to RG
LT to RT
LOLB to ROLB

You just can't make change like:

OLB to DE
FS to CB
Old 10-09-2012, 02:39 AM   #685
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

Very proud of EA
NBA team: Chicago Bulls
NHL team: Chicago Blackhawks
NCAA team: Notre Dame
Futbol team: Arsenal
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 03:15 AM   #686
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk
You can actually do this.

LE to RE
LG to RG
LT to RT
LOLB to ROLB

You just can't make change like:

OLB to DE
FS to CB
After you start your CCM or just in the original created/modified roster you import in the beginning?
Old 10-09-2012, 03:36 AM   #687
Banned

I wonder why I'm not shocked that dumb ****s are still finding stuff to complain about. Great patch EA! Complainers can kill themselves....
Old 10-09-2012, 08:45 AM   #688
Rookie

OVR: 3

ah, hate to see you can't edit player positions fully, Some of the DE's in the game are really olbs.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »