Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 08:16 AM   #993
Rookie

OVR: 0
Patch is out, I'm in VT. Changed some numbers and a ROLB to LOLB, nice. Still can't figure out how to change my default playbooks for offline coach ccm though.

Sent with Tapatalk
Old 10-15-2012, 08:18 AM   #994
Just started!

Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

Please do write if you're on PS3 or Xbox, just so i stop starting Madden over and over to see if the update is there.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:20 AM   #995
Pro

Cory Levy's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordoroy
and I can't figure how to change schemes still

'spread defence' ugh
It should be the first two options under More -> Strategy -> Schemes.

I can do it just fine on the Offline CCM I just started but I did not see it on the Online CCM I have about 20 minutes ago. Not sure if it still needs to be updated or what.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:31 AM   #996
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke316
Patch is out.. And I'm in New York. Your allowed to edit Certain things about appearance nothing game altering which is good

For PS3 or Xbox? I'm in PA and nothing for the PS3 yet..
Old 10-15-2012, 08:32 AM   #997
Banned

Ok so if its out, someone please tell me if they can tell a huge difference in the offline gameplay?? Im bout to get off work and Im so excited I just need to know if my hopes are up for nothing :/
Old 10-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #998
Rookie

OVR: 6

Doesn't PS3 get patch updates later in the day?
Old 10-15-2012, 08:55 AM   #999
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

YES!! A day early! Can't wait to get home and see if I can get my butt kicked in CCM
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-15-2012, 09:08 AM   #1000
Banned

OVR: 32

WOW!

I just downloaded this patch, restarted an offline CCM, and man... what a difference. Madden 12 is going to have a hard time staying in my XBOX. CCM game play feels excellent. The sliders work guys, CPU play calling logic is better, fatigue and auto subs work.

There are a few disappointments though. You can only select your teams uniforms and can't watch CPU vs CPU games.

As one of Madden 13's harshest critics, I can tell you that this patch made a vast improvement. I only played one game, and may see differently after a few more, but right now... just WOW!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »