Home

Play Now vs CCM

This is a discussion on Play Now vs CCM within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
Rookie

micksharp's Arena

OVR: 2
Play Now vs CCM

I get hammered in play now games on default all madden but I kill the CPU in CCM on default all madden. Does anyone have word from EA on what's up with this? I feel like I can't start a CCM till its fixed. Too bad cuz on play now games this is the greatest football game in the history of Earth!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 07:13 PM   #2
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Play Now vs CCM

Hey man.

Yeah, this is a pretty widespread problem all around right now.

It's so bad that in online CCM right now I have to have CPU rushing sliders at 100 and user rush defense sliders at 0 just to give them a chance.

I ahve actually had more success on all-pro, for what its worth. Some other people have as well. As weird as it sounds, try it

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:17 PM   #3
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by micksharp
I get hammered in play now games on default all madden but I kill the CPU in CCM on default all madden. Does anyone have word from EA on what's up with this? I feel like I can't start a CCM till its fixed. Too bad cuz on play now games this is the greatest football game in the history of Earth!
I have yet to play a CCM game because of the camera issue not being fixed as of yet ...but indeed in play now games i am getting smoked by the computer most of the time with the sliders im running...thhe CPU runs all over me and passes all over my D as well...still tweakin my sliders to get a good balanced set for close games....but to your other point it does play like the BEST football game EVER on PLAY NOW...as far as CCM i have no clue but i certainly trust everyones opinion here at OS...

Maybe they can patch the AI from play now into CCM to give a better challenge for us offliners...if they dont..i, sadly will NEVER play CCM...not even to try it out ...im having to much fun w/ play now games
Old 08-31-2012, 07:33 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

I think I'm going to have to run me a few play now games just to remember how good this game could be if they fix the sliders in CC...
Old 08-31-2012, 09:33 PM   #5
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
This is a problem im trying to express since i got the game.

Sliders and difficulties are not working correctly in CCM.

Same settings on PLay now and the CPU kills me.
on CCM i get no challenge.

Something is not working right.

There is no "custom" label.
Sliders don`t reset to specific settings, they always stays at 50 (all madden should be 25, rookie 75, All pro 50).

This make me believe something is not right in CCM.

Hopefully they patch this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 10:40 PM   #6
Rookie

micksharp's Arena

OVR: 2

Ah! Ok. Clearly I shoulda looked around first. This problem is being talked about all over the place. Too bad. Hopefully OS will sticky a thread if someone in the know gives us an update.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:58 PM   #7
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Ah! Ok. Clearly I shoulda looked around first. This problem is being talked about all over the place. Too bad. Hopefully OS will sticky a thread if someone in the know gives us an update.
Still not word from EA. Have you find any response from EA?
Old 09-01-2012, 12:12 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 6

sure as heck hope that its not supposed to be like this. didnt anyone who played the game think, gee Im smashing the CPU on your hardest level that doesn't seem right.. This and NCAA are the only sports games that have pathetic challenge from the AI. The only way i get a challege is all hum sliders 25, all CPU 75. pray its patched but the devs are just reading their tweets about online ccm is the greatest ever. end RANT.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »