Home

Madden NFL 10 Preview (TGR)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Preview (TGR) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2009, 06:25 PM   #33
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden Preview***From Ian's twitter****

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpackJk
im probably is a minority but im fine with that. like i said this is not a gamebreaker by any means even for me(im not buying the game regardless). this is not a complaint but a concern cause that put in question the QUALITY CONTROL aspect. if you dont understand that then well u just dont.
Compliant, concern?

Why is it a concern of yours if you are not buying the game anyway?

Reason= you want to bash Madden on every post you make in every thread.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:26 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Well, that invalidates your posts. You don't have to buy the game, but to continually harp on a product you have zero investment in is stupid.

Would you go tell Infinity Ward how to make a better shooting game when you have no plans to buy Call of Duty?
cause TRASHDEN hasnt been worth me paying for it every year so i buy madden every other year and i bought 09. im a football fan and thats clear as day so my passion for football allows to protest somethin about madden

if infinity ward was making space shooting and calling it CALL OF DUTY. i would protest on there forums also cause its not what call of duty is about or been in the past

EASY, BREEZY, BEAUTIFUL, COVERGIRL

Last edited by WolfpackJk; 07-13-2009 at 06:28 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:27 PM   #35
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

guys seriously....continuing to respond to his "cocerns" is only allowing him to continue to express his "concerns". You're only giving him what he wants.

Ignore him.

Anyways, in regards to the preview, the one thing that I read that caught my attention was at the end when the previewer mentioned the AI getting an overhaul as well, at least he speculated, as he talked about how the cpu was handling its business against him.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

Last edited by countryboy; 07-13-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 06:32 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Compliant, concern?

Why is it a concern of yours if you are not buying the game anyway?

Reason= you want to bash Madden on every post you make in every thread.
i said the pass rush look improved. but thats where it stops. madden 10 just looks like a cosmetic upgrade from 09. im a gameplay freak, not a graphics freak. im very proud that presentation look great in madden but thats where it stops.

u can tell in my posts that mainly i been worried about the gameplay aspect and this is just the quality control aspects(which is minimum but it should be addressed just like hand towels was addressed in 10 wishlist last year)

Old 07-13-2009, 06:38 PM   #37
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
i said the pass rush look improved. but thats where it stops. madden 10 just looks like a cosmetic upgrade from 09. im a gameplay freak, not a graphics freak. im very proud that presentation look great in madden but thats where it stops.

u can tell in my posts that mainly i been worried about the gameplay aspect and this is just the quality control aspects(which is minimum but it should be addressed just like hand towels was addressed in 10 wishlist last year)
You're not buying the game anyways, so none of this should even matter. Guys, it's best to just ignore him like countryboy said. Sorry, I just had to say it, I'm out.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:41 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 12

I'm sure there was a mention by the Madden team concerning the referees and players getting effected by them.

Can't remember if it was on these forums or twitter but the decision was to have them not effect players cause like someone mentioned people would probably complaining about so-and-so play getting ruined because a ref got in the way blah blah blah blah.

It's not like it didn't run through there minds to have players affected, they just choose a decision and stuck to it. Who knows..if there are enough complaints maybe the decision will change next year.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:44 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
You're not buying the game anyways, so none of this should even matter. Guys, it's best to just ignore him like countryboy said. Sorry, I just had to say it, I'm out.
so because im not buying the game i shouldnt voice my opinion. thats sound real stupid to me. i said im not buying but thats doesnt mean i not gone be able to play it...

ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE BUYING THE GAME can say something wrong with it. people who arent buying the game, shut up and leave OS cause my voice( or text cause i bought it) is more relevant than yours.. shame on you

Old 07-13-2009, 07:36 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
im probably is a minority but im fine with that. like i said this is not a gamebreaker by any means even for me(im not buying the game regardless). this is not a complaint but a concern cause that put in question the QUALITY CONTROL aspect. if you dont understand that then well u just dont.
You say you have already decided that you are not going to buy the game right? So why the hell are you here? Disappear until next season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »