Home

Madden NFL 10 Preview (TGR)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Preview (TGR) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2009, 05:18 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 5
Its unbelievable what people will argue about.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:08 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 10 Preview (TGR)

its wasnt a argument but im just point out what the preview said. its about the quality of product

its like buying oranges knowing that doesnt contain vitamin C. oranges in nature contain vitamin C(NFL in nature have ref and they must be account for in running and passing) but you buy oranges knowing that its doesnt contain vitamin through human gene manipulation and say it taste the same to me(in madden 10 they allow players to pass right through them WITHOUT SLOWING DOWN)

i care about quality but guess some dont

EASY, BREEZY, BEAUTIFUL, COVERGIRL
Old 07-16-2009, 12:08 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpackJk
its wasnt a argument but im just point out what the preview said. its about the quality of product

its like buying oranges knowing that doesnt contain vitamin C. oranges in nature contain vitamin C(NFL in nature have ref and they must be account for in running and passing) but you buy oranges knowing that its doesnt contain vitamin through human gene manipulation and say it taste the same to me(in madden 10 they allow players to pass right through them WITHOUT SLOWING DOWN)

i care about quality but guess some dont
can you even begin to realize how ridiclous and disruptive it would be to play a football video game where you have to dodge 7 refs and make a catch or tackle??? This is complaint is freaking ridulous! What do you want ea to do, send you a real helmet and pads? I'm so confused, ea makes refs that move out of the way but if you run in to them you want your player to slow down like in real life (which would totally disrupt the play) It's a flipping video game! It can only be so real until the experience becomes unplayable.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:16 AM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by the drewster
can you even begin to realize how ridiclous and disruptive it would be to play a football video game where you have to dodge 7 refs and make a catch or tackle??? This is complaint is freaking ridulous! What do you want ea to do, send you a real helmet and pads? I'm so confused, ea makes refs that move out of the way but if you run in to them you want your player to slow down like in real life (which would totally disrupt the play) It's a flipping video game! It can only be so real until the experience becomes unplayable.
7 refs on the field huh!!!! if they implemented the ref right then video game wise you only have to worry about 2 ref. the middle and the one downfield. you shouldnt have to worry about the ref behind unless in kickoff situations. the other ref are position OUT OF BOUNDS(i thought u knew that but its cool)

yes i want my player to slow down and surely dont run right through them like ghosts. im sure they have animations where they fall and get out the way but if contact happens and a player dont attempt to slow down or have some type of COLLISION DETECTION then its a COP OUT.

like i said its not a gamebreaker at all but its just prove that EA would give u anything and people would take it and praise them.

EASY, BREEZY, BEAUTIFUL, COVERGIRL
Old 07-16-2009, 12:24 AM   #61
Rookie

rockbottom3's Arena

Re: Madden Preview***From Ian's twitter****

Quote:
so because im not buying the game i shouldnt voice my opinion. thats sound real stupid to me. i said im not buying but thats doesnt mean i not gone be able to play it...

ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE BUYING THE GAME can say something wrong with it. people who arent buying the game, shut up and leave OS cause my voice( or text cause i bought it) is more relevant than yours.. shame on you
Actually yeah. Does Toyota call you and ask you about there products if you didn't buy there car? Does Sony when you don't buy there TV?

Having a ref that slows down a runner in the game is completely dumb in almost anyones opinion. If it did do what you would like (slowing down the runner) how often does it happen during a season? most refs that do get hit if at all have a glancing blow and doesn't even come close to slowing down a runner. If you want a certain aspect in there its understandable but, to base a quality issue or call out laziness is ignorant if your feature is not in the game. Do me a favor play the game than tell us your opinion otherwise find something really gamebreaking (if you must complain) to complain about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 12:26 AM   #62
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: Madden Preview***From Ian's twitter****

Quote:
hey thats what happen. respect the ref...lol

im glad they put ref in no doubt but making them into holograms just seems lazy like they telling us "HERE's YOUR REFS, NOW SHUT UP AND GIVE US YOUR MONEY"

Old 07-16-2009, 12:54 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 9

well this is a stupid complaint.

a ref getting hit is like a safety in the nfl (doesn't happen that often, but it does happen). in real life, it's a real field. do you know how big the field is in real life? madden can't re-create that much space on a video game. so everything already gonna be "cluttered".

honestly, everyone has a right to voice their opinion...but thats only when someone is listening or has the power to change things. i doubt the devs are losing sleep over your complaints. i doubt they care u aren't buying the game. you not buyin won't put one less biscuit on the table

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »