Home

4 More Madden NFL 11 Videos (Pastapadre)

This is a discussion on 4 More Madden NFL 11 Videos (Pastapadre) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2010, 09:04 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: 4 More Madden NFL 11 Videos (Pastapadre)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Are you able to talk about the halftime show, or is it information that hasn't been released yet? That isn't "it", right?
This is the first time I'm seeing it. I'm stunned, too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 09:38 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 10

Wait a minute!!!!! Its 2010 and this is suppose to be maddens halftime show..i know u kidding right?????? This better just be for E3 and not for retail!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2010, 09:54 PM   #27
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
This is the first time I'm seeing it. I'm stunned, too
Thanks for the reply. Hope there is more to it then what we see here.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:01 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 7
WOW!!!..... the commentary and halftime show is amazing!..... its as though im watching a real game on tv... i honestly think they've reached a point where you cant tell thats its a video game that you're playing.... this game is worth more than $60.00, it should be at least $150.00 but im sure they care about us so much that they decided to accept a loss so that we could enjoy such an amazing game.... GREAT JOB EA!
Old 06-21-2010, 11:13 PM   #29
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14

i just dont understand why in head to head games they put both play call screens together in the middle of the screen.

not only does it totally block all of the cut scenes, but it makes it so easy to pick your play and see the plays you opponent is looking at as well.

The play call screens should be vertical on the far left, and far right..
Old 06-21-2010, 11:43 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Thanks for the reply. Hope there is more to it then what we see here.
Wait a second... I need to correct my previous post. I do remember now. At the time I just thought it was something still being worked on so I didn't think anything of it. I just figured it was Alpha stage stuff.

If that is what the final is going to be, well, that's just sad. They could've at least been creative with it... make a video room to choose highlights. Or do something where you pick the highlights and they get extracted directly from the game with Gus's commentary... something... anything... what I see right now just looks dead.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:53 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by boooey
i just dont understand why in head to head games they put both play call screens together in the middle of the screen.

not only does it totally block all of the cut scenes, but it makes it so easy to pick your play and see the plays you opponent is looking at as well.

The play call screens should be vertical on the far left, and far right..
The whole playcall setup, I just don't know how this got messed up. If there was no post-play and no cut scenes it wouldn't matter, but unfortunately there are and the playcall screens cover them up, unless you have GameFlow on, but then the downside there is that if you don't pick your play in so many seconds the CPU picks it. So you can be engrossed in watching a celebration and then suddenly a play is called by the CPU that you didn't want to happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 11:57 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Man
WOW!!!..... the commentary and halftime show is amazing!..... its as though im watching a real game on tv... i honestly think they've reached a point where you cant tell thats its a video game that you're playing.... this game is worth more than $60.00, it should be at least $150.00 but im sure they care about us so much that they decided to accept a loss so that we could enjoy such an amazing game.... GREAT JOB EA!
LMAO....... we used to have a poster like you at our 49er forums...named NolanHasAPlan....with his posts he turned alot of former blind Mike Nolan backers into normal people again.....when some people are blinded by something and they read stuff by someone who is even MORE extremely blind.....they start taking notice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »