Home

4 More Madden NFL 11 Videos (Pastapadre)

This is a discussion on 4 More Madden NFL 11 Videos (Pastapadre) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2010, 02:01 AM   #33
Pro

MrSkagTrendy's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: 4 More Madden NFL 11 Videos (Pastapadre)

^ sarcasm fail..
Old 06-22-2010, 02:54 AM   #34
Banned

FunkyTown's Arena

OVR: 1

I see they still don't know how to make dreadlocks. They seem to think all players with dreads wear then in ponytails.

I'm guessing even Sega Genesis could pull off this simple feat...
Old 06-22-2010, 03:51 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyTown
I see they still don't know how to make dreadlocks. They seem to think all players with dreads wear then in ponytails.

I'm guessing even Sega Genesis could pull off this simple feat...
Would you prefer it if players with dreads were just given short hair instead? What we've got is better than nothing.

I'd rather have better gameplay (something I won't know if we got it or not until I play it) than correct dreads.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 04:21 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 9

Besides the obvious hafltime show being not so much of a haftime show, why do they still have uneventful little runs under 10 yards in the highlights still? But at least the tackles after catch look good and for the most part a whole lot better than previous seasons.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:40 AM   #37
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
Wait a second... I need to correct my previous post. I do remember now. At the time I just thought it was something still being worked on so I didn't think anything of it. I just figured it was Alpha stage stuff.

If that is what the final is going to be, well, that's just sad. They could've at least been creative with it... make a video room to choose highlights. Or do something where you pick the highlights and they get extracted directly from the game with Gus's commentary... something... anything... what I see right now just looks dead.
I hear ya. If this is it, sad is indeed the case. For the first time in years NCAA seems a bit "alive" and not stale and boring. Madden needs to get to that point too, or else it will be hard for me to continue to play it for any significant length of time after release.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc68
OBVIOUSLY....This is NOT the final product.
You're delusional. They only have one month before the game goes gold. Do you really think they're going to change the game that much?

Only thing that's going to be done at this point is minor gameplay tweaks, bug fixes, and things of that nature. You're pretty much looking at what you're going to get in a month and a half.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:05 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 36

Kinda dissapointed with the halftime show, but I'm pleasantly surprised with the gameplay in that video. The run-blocking looks a lot better, as when AP followed his blocks, he made some great runs. On the sweep play to the left, he outran his blockers and lost some yardage. And on one play the Seahawks just knew the run was coming and exploited a hole in the offensive line. Those players were supposed to be unblocked I think, so it looked very good.

Also, that play action play was beautiful. All the line backers fell for it, and then turned and tried to recover but it was too late.

Another thing is that the catching looks awesome. Percy Harvin's dive over the middle was great.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:58 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 10

Two steps forward and two steps back. Our half time show has regressed back to Madden 09. I love it. This is why 2k5 will always be leaps and bounds better than Madden. They just don't get it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »