Home

Madden NFL 12 Rookie Ratings: Top Quarterbacks

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Rookie Ratings: Top Quarterbacks within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2011, 10:31 AM   #73
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 12 Rookie Ratings: Top Quarterbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettmickey
Actually Buddy Nix (Bills GM) stated after the draft that if Cam was there they were more than likely going to take him. If Dareus wasn't there then they would have pulled the trigger on Gabbert so essentially their top 3 list was Newton, Dareus, and Gabbert. FWIW
I think the Bills did a GREAT job picking up Dareus. That's going to pay dividends on defense. Just worried about them protecting the QB. I want the Bills to be contenders again. One of my best friends is a Bills fan, and he's a very humble fan. Doesn't talk trash, just likes to watch his team. Great guy to watch a game with.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:34 AM   #74
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
I think the Bills did a GREAT job picking up Dareus. That's going to pay dividends on defense. Just worried about them protecting the QB. I want the Bills to be contenders again. One of my best friends is a Bills fan, and he's a very humble fan. Doesn't talk trash, just likes to watch his team. Great guy to watch a game with.
I've found that most Bills fans are that way. Granted, they haven't really had a reason to talk trash for awhile, so maybe that's why, and granted I remember my neighbor went to a Bills game dressed in Raiders gear and he got pissed on, but personally, I went to a Bills game wearing a creamsickle Bucs Mike Alstott jersey and all the fans were high fiving me lol.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 01-13-2013, 12:53 AM   #75
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
yup and not many folks know about him.

IMO I think he is the fastest QB in the league right now...he has a long stride but is still deceivingly quick. Vick seems to have slowed down a bit.

I hope he has a 90 something speed rating ..I mean look at the kid, almost everyone else on the field looks slower. I know this is college, but the guy is fast. And he had one of the strongest arms in the draft.

The thing I love about this kid so far is his confidence. Everything he has said in interviews has impressed me. If the 9ers have a true QB competition, I expect Colin to win it. Alex has never won a legit QB competition with my 9ers.

Colin Kaepernick
Gore/Kendel Hunter (kid plays amazing on the field)
Vernon Davis/Walker
Crabtree/Ginn etc

looking forward to having Kaepernick, with Gore, Hunter, Dixon in the backfield
SEEEEEEE

Kaep's 86 speed needs to be increased.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2013, 12:56 AM   #76

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
SEEEEEEE

Kaep's 86 speed needs to be increased.
Or GBs defense just lowered to a bunch of 50s across the board, even lower in awareness.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:14 AM   #77
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernoob
Or GBs defense just lowered to a bunch of 50s across the board, even lower in awareness.
Not really, you just continued to call Cover 2 Man Under or Cover 1 Man plays without a spy, when you do that you shouldn't be shocked an athletic QB completely destroys you on the ground, works just as well in the NFL as in Madden...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »