Home

Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2011, 03:56 PM   #41
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dterpfan
Steve Smith is an 84, another weapon for the eagles.
He should be rated a lot higher than that. I would say 88-90 ish. Dude is an excellent player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 03:59 PM   #42
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
He should be rated a lot higher than that. I would say 88-90 ish. Dude is an excellent player.
He really is excellent. I think an 84 is good for him, especially considering nobody knows how he'll be coming back from his injury.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 08-11-2011, 04:42 PM   #43
Rookie

tebowfanai's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Sure they can, they did plenty wrong last 15 years.....no rings then again thats what happens sometimes. You can't win em all. Thats okay though I'll gladly take 5 superbowls versus what the rest of the NFC East has.

Boom goes the dynamite.

- Chuck Noll
Old 08-11-2011, 05:10 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Sure they can, they did plenty wrong last 15 years.....no rings then again thats what happens sometimes. You can't win em all. Thats okay though I'll gladly take 5 superbowls versus what the rest of the NFC East has.
True True True...But sooner or later those last Cowboys sb videos will be in black and white. JUST SAYING
Old 08-11-2011, 05:58 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1
Cowboys are overrated every year, in videogame & real life. Every year they are picked to win it all. & try & knock other teams if ya want, the Eagles are the ones without a SB win....lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 06:46 PM   #46
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
He really is excellent. I think an 84 is good for him, especially considering nobody knows how he'll be coming back from his injury.
He should be fine. I hope so anyways. He always gave Dallas fits. Thats not really saying much these days though.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:47 PM   #47
Pro

NYwRiter94's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Definitely not. The guy's got hands like glue, and he runs ridiculous short routes, but he's not that fast and doesn't get many YAC. He's an elite slot receiver, but not a big play guy.

I never really understood what the toughness rating meant, but clearly they do it arbitrarily if Ahmad Bradshaw is a 78. The guy fights for EVERY single yard. In 2009 he ran for 800 yards as a backup with two broken feet, and last year ran for 1200 in a timeshare with a broken wrist and a sprained ankle. The guy's a monster.

I know he's not on the team anymore, but how the hell is Seubert 81? O'Hara sat out six games last year with an injury and when Seubert played center, Eli didn't get sacked a single time. The guy's a boss and never gets any credit.

Jernigan has 48 route running. How does a slot receiver drafted in the third round have 48 route running? Also how does Barden have a higher spectacular catch rating than Cruz?

They really hated on Kiwanuka--he was playing at least as well as Osi before he got injured. Sure, lower his injury rating, but don't make him crap.

I was pleasantly surprised with the 90 on Webster--I personally feel he's been underrated as a shutdown corner the past few years, but he's getting his recognition now. I actually am very impressed with the ratings for the secondary in general.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:05 PM   #48
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
True True True...But sooner or later those last Cowboys sb videos will be in black and white. JUST SAYING
I have all 5 on DVD and they are in color, can't predict the future the championships just happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »