Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-15-2012, 04:22 PM   #305
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloeyEZ
I'll have to check this out, not the first time I've heard about it. Is it a text based sim? PC I'm assuming?

It was a video game, with graphics, 1998 graphics....A Football Simulation game, where Madden I would categorize as a Football Video game....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 04:22 PM   #306
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3)

Quote:
I'll have to check this out, not the first time I've heard about it. Is it a text based sim? PC I'm assuming?
This was the last one good.

http://www.technofile.com/articles/footballpro.html

there was a 99 version but they went true 3d and the gameplay was awful. They actually recalled the game and then they closed.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:23 PM   #307
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by b22gamer
What is the "punt glitch" on PS3?

not a glitch per se, during preseason the cpu automatically subs 2nd string in for 1st string after 1st quarter (to simulate giving backups/position battles reps during preseason games) but unfortunately subs your K for P and P for K so while you can change your Depth Chart in-game when this happens (preseason only) the cpu is left with a punter trying to kick FG and a K woefully shanking 20 yard punts.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:23 PM   #308
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm glad I was waiting for this patch to start a new offline ccm, and stop playing my online one. If my ccm was online, I'd be pissed with all these server down times today.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:25 PM   #309
Rookie

TheCapstone32's Arena

OVR: 3

Any idea why I can't upload a new roster? I checked the new update, Matt Ryan comes in at a 92. When I go to start my offline CCM he becomes an 85 and Michael Turner becomes a 96?

It gives me 3 options
1: Use default connected career roster
2: Import My Madden Roster
3: Use downloaded Connected Career roster update

I have tried all three and in #1 and #3 Matt Ryan is an 85, in #2 he is an 86. Am I doing something wrong here?
Old 10-15-2012, 04:25 PM   #310
MVP

booker21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by b22gamer
What is the "punt glitch" on PS3?
CPU team or user team will punt 6yds. This happened in pre season and not always.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:26 PM   #311
MVP

OVR: 11

okay, one last desperate attempt to get back into Madden, and because i'm just too lazy and disinterested to try on my own, would someone try "not controlling" Cam in coach mode sorry I giggled to see if he scrambles realistically?

I could get into this game if I knew I could get a mobile QB and know he will scramble ala RG3 and Cam if I don't control him.

Any takers? Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 04:26 PM   #312
MVP

booker21's Arena

Quote:
not a glitch per se, during preseason the cpu automatically subs 2nd string in for 1st string after 1st quarter (to simulate giving backups/position battles reps during preseason games) but unfortunately subs your K for P and P for K so while you can change your Depth Chart in-game when this happens (preseason only) the cpu is left with a punter trying to kick FG and a K woefully shanking 20 yard punts.
Actually it was a glitch. Because sometimes they will kick ok, and others they will do 6yds punt.

a 75kick punter should kick further than 6yds. And this was not always triggered. In My experience it was him or me. but at least 1 had this issue.

The workaround is to sim punt.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »