Home

Madden NFL 13 Editing Existing Player Bodies in Online CCM Disabled Tomorrow

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Editing Existing Player Bodies in Online CCM Disabled Tomorrow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2012, 09:58 PM   #49
Rookie

lilgame06's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 13 Editing Existing Player Bodies in Online CCM Disabled Tomorrow

so...now my offensive linemen are gonna be stuck as skinny guys forever?

I edited all my offensive linemen to have the bulky foot wraps on when editing first became available...didnt realize about the glitch until i read on these boards about it a few hours after i had already edited all my starting linemen.

They all look like they're 180lbs...but they have big arms...smh
Old 10-27-2012, 10:28 PM   #50
Rookie

KR817's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 13 Editing Existing Player Bodies in Online CCM Disabled Tomorrow

So if you edit o-linemen now they don't go skinny?

What about the mysterious bug that gives random people white sleeves forever? Is that gone?
Old 10-28-2012, 01:48 AM   #51
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I just started a test online CCM and edited every position. Wile the arms change in the edit screen, on the field they all look normal. All is right with the world.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2012, 09:23 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 0
Were talking about arms tho. Smh. Its cool that EA still is putting patches out but at this point we either like the game or not. Hopefully this works out for people that like to change the appearance, I'm just glad aall this patching didn't ruin the gameplay and fun factor.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #53
Baseball King

bobtrain's Arena

OVR: 10
I'm sorry, but do they test anything before they release it? I'm seriously doubting it.

1) Editing players was highly requested on release date back in August.
2) Madden dev team announces in September that they are working on adding it in for Patch 2.0 which was released Oct 16
3) They release the patch with edited players and then realize the lineman arms look strange.

DID THEY TEST ANYTHING? I just don't have faith in the product anymore. It would be like GM constantly producing cars where the breaks sometimes work. That would not last long.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:35 PM   #54
8bit Super Macho Man

Nuke LaLoosh's Arena

OVR: 0

I noticed this today, before seeing this thread. I also started a thread asking if anybody else noticed this. Sorry

1) I see the skinny arms but only on the edit screen. In game they all have been normal.
2) I didn't notice before, but never really looked, the ability to flip players positions. RE to LE, ROLB to LOLB. I'm able to do that now and like that a lot.
3) I can edit D-line and O-line equipment without the body getting f'ed up
4) I'm ok not being able to edit the bodies.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #55
Rookie

KR817's Arena

I still have at least one player with white sleeves that will not go away.

I changed some of Mathias Kiwanuka's equipment and he now has white sleeves in every game.

I took sleeves off of him in the edit menu but it didn't help.

I can live with it though. Just glad the skinny arms are gone and I can now edit all players with out worrying about them looking freakish.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 12:45 AM   #56
Pro

OVR: 4

This has to be the buggiest Madden ever, even worse than one of the ps2 Madden's that corrupted your memory card, 07 I think. I'm still puzzled how IGN gave this game a 9 when it has so many problems. The things you expect from football games you can't do, and the game doesn't play as advertised. I can't think of a game that has disappointed me more than this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »