Home

Madden NFL 25 Brings Back Importing of Draft Classes, Full 32-Team Control & More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Brings Back Importing of Draft Classes, Full 32-Team Control & More within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2013, 03:43 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 - Playbook 3: Connected Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
Below the logo, it even says "carry your namesake to a new"
Just to add to this, on the podcast Josh Looman says you could move say the Rams to LA, call them the LA Rams, build them a stadium but keep the name/jersey/logo etc or you can change everything and give them a new name/jersey/logo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2013, 03:45 PM   #26
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

It looks like the Player profiles pictures have not been updated. This gets under my skin, one again 3/4 of the players will look nothing like they do now.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:46 PM   #27
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Brooklyn Jets are in full effect! This is going to be awesome...

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 05-20-2013, 03:47 PM   #28
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by danhufc
Just to add to this, on the podcast Josh Looman says you could move say the Rams to LA, call them the LA Rams, build them a stadium but keep the name/jersey/logo etc or you can change everything and give them a new name/jersey/logo.
I wonder how that works. Like if I move the Chiefs or 49ers to Brooklyn, and keep the logo that says KC or SF that would be a little weird. Also makes me wonder for like endzones that have city names in them. Need more answers.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:49 PM   #29
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

I don't really get the point of Owner's mode? I mean, in franchise, if your team plays poorly, you get fired.

In owner's mode, what's the consequence of your actions? How does setting tickets prices and hot dog prices ultimately impact the franchise mode experience? Or is it not even supposed to?

Also for moving teams....I get the impression you can move a team to a new city, but not design new uniforms? So there are going to be pre-set logos and pre-set uni's?
Old 05-20-2013, 03:49 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I wonder how that works. Like if I move the Chiefs or 49ers to Brooklyn, and keep the logo that says KC or SF that would be a little weird. Also makes me wonder for like endzones that have city names in them. Need more answers.
Yeah it'd be still the same logo, so you're best going with a new logo
I imagine the endzones will be chosen by you when you build your stadium.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:50 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
I don't really get the point of Owner's mode? I mean, in franchise, if your team plays poorly, you get fired.

In owner's mode, what's the consequence of your actions? How does setting tickets prices and hot dog prices ultimately impact the franchise mode experience? Or is it not even supposed to?
I strongly advise you to listen to the podcast:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...franchise.html
He talks about this in depth and how you can fail at Owner mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2013, 03:52 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 5

They definitely don't go into as much detail on these blogs as they used to.

They mention import rosters, awesome. Did you fix how the players translate to madden? Andrew Luck type players in NCAA being 7th round draft picks in Madden?

You can hire a trainer and scout in Owner Mode, Cool. Offensive and Defensive Coordinators? Position Coaches? If I am a Coach, How does the Scout choice affect me? Will I have a say in these positions if I am the coach?

If a coach doesnt have a say, can I control a coach and owner of the same team? If I am an owner, Can I play the games? If so, what is the real difference between being an owner or a coach?

Did they fix the Free Agency System? Can I look at a players stats and player info when I am in free agency?

I am thrilled that they mentioned imported draft classes but they don't explain anything. I am not complaining about the upgrades, I am complaining how the blog was presented. There were about 12 paragraphs of info in the franchise blog, 3 of them were just mentioning the new legends you can play with. Is it really so important to take up a quarter of the blog? This blog leaves me with more questions than answers. I really hope the other gaming sites will have more info.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »