Home

Madden NFL 25 - Formation Audibles (UPDATED)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 - Formation Audibles (UPDATED) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2013, 04:49 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 - Formation Audibles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick13
Will defense be following the same rules?

In other words, if I come out in nickel, will I be restricted to nickel plays, and further will I finally be able to get rid of the Cover 2 from the "formation audibles" and insert a play of my choosing, just like you are going to be able to do offensively?
We can only hope
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2013, 05:12 PM   #26
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

I like it. Sounds like it could make calling an audible more advanced, or better overall.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 05-28-2013, 05:14 PM   #27
G4 Madden CD

Kolbe's Arena

OVR: 28
Really glad you guys are digging the new audible system! I do however, have one small(ish) correction:

While on the field, you CAN audible to any Formation and Set combination that shares the personnel group you have on the field.

For example - lets say you're the Cardinals, because everyone wants to be the Cardinals. You're on the field in Shotgun Bunch (11 personnel) - you complete the previous pass and no huddle. You then bring up the audible menu and you have audibles for:

Shotgun - Bunch, Y-Trips HB Wk, Normal HB Wk, Split Close, Trio
Singleback - Tight Doubles, Z-Trip

In this case, that's a total of 28 audibles at the line - Congratulations, you're Peyton Manning.

-Kolbe

Last edited by Kolbe; 05-28-2013 at 05:16 PM.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:26 PM   #28
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolbe
Really glad you guys are digging the new audible system! I do however, have one small(ish) correction:

While on the field, you CAN audible to any Formation and Set combination that shares the personnel group you have on the field.

For example - lets say you're the Cardinals, because everyone wants to be the Cardinals. You're on the field in Shotgun Bunch (11 personnel) - you complete the previous pass and no huddle. You then bring up the audible menu and you have audibles for:

In this case, that's a total of 28 audibles at the line - Congratulations, you're Peyton Manning.

-Kolbe
Thanks for this great addition.

How do audibles on the defense work?
Old 05-28-2013, 05:33 PM   #29
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:

-Kolbe
Thanks for clarifying and hope to hear more from you after the specific info for M25 on the new consoles drops. Hoping for some great things out of you in the coming years for this game, no pressure though.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:39 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

-Kolbe
First, thanks for posting! That sounds like a pretty involved system for audibles. It'll certainly encourage us to get to know our playbooks. The no-huddle should be really effective with this system, but hopefully in a way that's more consistent with NFL football.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #31
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie brown23
we should at least be able to audible between formations with the same personnel groupings. like from sb 3WR 1 TE 1RB to shotgun 3WR 1TE 1RB. that's my only problem with the new system.
For years i wanted a qb option where in certain formations qb can go under center or go into shotgun postion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #32
Rookie

prime21time37's Arena

OVR: 5

any chance qbs with low awareness will only have limited audibles to choose from or am i asking for too much too quick. either way, i love the idea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »