Home

Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Teaser Trailer Arrives - Information and Details Coming Monday

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Teaser Trailer Arrives - Information and Details Coming Monday within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #81
Banned

The Duke's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Teaser Trailer Arrives - Information and Details Coming Mo

You can only view it for half a second, but at 0:17 AD is turning the corner and everything about it looks right, for the brief moment you can see it.
I was really put off by everything we'd seen so far, but that split second clip of Peterson turning the corner has me feeling a little optimistic. Maybe the devs CAN program realistic movement afterall...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #82
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Teaser Trailer Arrives - Information and Details Coming Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinofan
I am very concerned... I held out for next gen Madden thinking it was something very different. EA convinced me with the Ignite Engine and now I think it might just be a port.
This year will be a port with a few next gen wrinkles added, but the ignite engine is the real deal. If Tiburon can ever fully utilize it for sim gameplay and authenticity, we'll have something special.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 09-27-2013, 09:05 PM   #83
Rookie

spottieottiedop's Arena

OVR: 3
I not sure what people were expecting. I didn't think EA was going to reinvent the wheel w/ next gen Madden. It's too much to lose for them to strike out like 06. I expected a safe Madden which is cool w/ me. I just want a Madden that is the same or slightly better than current gen at launch. Next year though, I want improvement across the board. The video clip is fine.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:09 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 0

The closer we get to next gen the less exited I get, this trailer did nothing but make me second guess my ps4 pre order. I have yet to see a next gen game that made me say wow, now that's what I've been waiting for.
I mean had you told me look at these games(next gen) and not told me what system they were for I would have thought they were for the 360 or ps3.

With the supposed power of the systems I'm just not seeing it, looks like more of the same with slightly better graphic... maybe the second run of n.g games will have the wow factor, but so far it's kinda blaaaa. I might be on ebay soon.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #85
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9
I need next gen madden to FEEL different above all else. 7 years and 2 games a year have felt all too similar for me and it has made my football gaming experience very BLAND and DULL. I wanna FEEL something new and know that this isn't just a simple upgrade in visuals and atmosphere.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #86
MVP

OVR: 16

Not impressed by the quick footage I've seen. I see the players still have those short/robotic animations. Till this day, I cannot believe EA is touting physics as if it was on par with Backbreaker.

It's sad that I'm not even excited for Monday's video.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:08 PM   #87
Banned

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by spottieottiedop
I not sure what people were expecting. I didn't think EA was going to reinvent the wheel w/ next gen Madden. It's too much to lose for them to strike out like 06. I expected a safe Madden which is cool w/ me. I just want a Madden that is the same or slightly better than current gen at launch. Next year though, I want improvement across the board. The video clip is fine.
Well 2K supposedly is making the next gen NBA2K from the ground up? I really expected EA to do the same with Madden.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:08 PM   #88
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm a pessimist when it comes to EA, but how you can make any definitive conclusions based on that "video" is beyond me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »