Home

MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added]

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added] within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2011, 02:24 PM   #81
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Seems like they delayed patch notes, too see if any big issues popped up(no pun intended) on release the first few hours. How could they not already have a list of fixed or added issues?
Thats what Im thinking. Seems fishy.

Im thinking possibly they thought they had fixed some things, that didnt work out properly. And now have to edit the patch notes before releasing them.

I mean really... if everything was hunky-dory they would just release the notes.

SMH

But.. I wont say Im surprised. Ever since 2K6 its been bugs bugs bugs, patches, bugs bugs, patches, still more bugs... daaaaaa

Man.. I wish I had a "exclusive license" at my job, where no matter how much I screwed up I was under contract for X number of years. Oh wait... Im in the private sector... I have to actually be good at my job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 02:25 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 8

Played a game in my franchise (I'm currently on May 18th)

http://community.2ksports.com/commun...=3321862&tms=4

On my XBox post patch, no problems with stats, all showing correctly. No Freezing, game does play smoother, did see a hit go through the legs of a frozen fielder that had not seen before. Also saw a few hit varieties I hadn't seen before.

Playing on All Star with Injuries at 3.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:27 PM   #83
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I just hope game-play is not been screwed up somehow; and if only new bug is this cumulative stat thing in the game you are playing, than I will take other issues being fixed such as fatigue, freezing, hr glitch, etc.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:27 PM   #84
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

Just saw some ridiculous AI. Brewers(Me) vs Giants(CPU) in franchise.

Its the bottom of the 6th, Matt Cains Pitch count was between 60 and 70, he threw one pitch to my lead off batter then the CPU pulled him in the middle of the at bat. Has absolutely zero logic to it. He wasnt near his PCAP which is roughly 90-110 and he had only given up 1 ER on 7 H. Doesnt give me much hope for any improvement to the AI, REAL LET DOWN 2K!
Old 05-18-2011, 02:29 PM   #85
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollienyy
Played a game in my franchise (I'm currently on May 18th)

http://community.2ksports.com/commun...=3321862&tms=4

On my XBox post patch, no problems with stats, all showing correctly. No Freezing, game does play smoother, did see a hit go through the legs of a frozen fielder that had not seen before. Also saw a few hit varieties I hadn't seen before.

Playing on All Star with Injuries at 3.
All-star default? Man I would love it if for some reason it plays solid on default sliders, but atleast sliders work so you can make game-play more realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 02:30 PM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwon0709

Its the bottom of the 6th, Matt Cains Pitch count was between 60 and 70, he threw one pitch to my lead off batter then the CPU pulled him in the middle of the at bat. Has absolutely zero logic to it. He wasnt near his PCAP which is roughly 90-110 and he had only given up 1 ER on 7 H. Doesnt give me much hope for any improvement to the AI, REAL LET DOWN 2K!
If that happens that means it's an injury on the CPU controlled team. Frustratingly the commentary doesn't tell you, you just see after the game. Seen it happen a few times, sometimes you'll get an line saying "And Steve... about that injury" a couple of AB's later.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:30 PM   #87
Rookie

Maccy46's Arena

OVR: 0

Been a decent patch, worth the wait. Good to see some new things added thats a nice touch.

My only issue is that now when play online the ball disappears just as its about to cross the plate. Very hard to track the ball and time the swing.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:31 PM   #88
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwon0709

Can we please refrain from thinking one instance means repeat issue; were you using default settings, maybe pitcher fatigue slider can be adjusted to fix this? Also everyone when posting comments about game, please say which you are playing on, PC or console.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »