Home

MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added]

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added] within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2011, 09:04 PM   #305
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Add

After patch they broke the skip animation button for pitching and hitting. No longer can you hit x to skip the animation of the batter getting ready in the box or pitcher getting set. It does work only sometimes and as late as possible right before the animation stops. So no point.

Please fix It.

They also broke the pitched ball travel balls after a pitch. If the ball broke or moved it used to show a trail of a few balls showing how it broke. Like where you aimed them how to ball broke to where it ended up. This not replay but after the pitch.

Please fix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2011, 08:07 AM   #306
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Add

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Fowler
Have you even looked at the sliders. If you are killing the ball, lower USER contact. I think All-Star has CPU pitch speed at 60, but I play with it at 75. Even if you don't want to look at the slider settings others use, why would you not move some yourself. It's not really rocket science.
Ok just wanted to confirm that it is a slider issue. The reason I didn't change them is because I'm lazy? lol..... Actually I didn't change them because I was just confused because it wasn't like that prepatch. I was in the process of trying to figure out what was wrong. The game was incredibly imbalanced so I wasn't sure if it was a slider issue or if 2k messed things up.

Looking at the sliders i don't know if 2k changed the default settings for allstar or something. They are actually very close to pro if you look at them. Then legend is a huge jump in power and contact for the cpu and baserunner speed.

After changing the sliders game plays very welll though. So that's the good news. I made allstar more in between pro and legend and the game plays nice.

Last edited by Celtic34; 06-02-2011 at 08:13 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »