Home

MLB '10: The Show Updated Rosters Available (April 12th)

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Updated Rosters Available (April 12th) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2010, 05:37 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: New Rosters are up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volkswagen3
If you are starting a season or franchise with the online update, I recommend adding the audio to the players that were added in this update. Similar to previous years roster updates, newly added players don't have the audio added but most have their names available in the audio database.
also all of them have the "Generic 1" batting stance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgofett
how is this done?
Just load the roster and edit the player. THink you go to "Manage Roster" and select the player and then "Edit"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2010, 06:28 PM   #26
Pro

SolidSnake07's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgofett
how is this done?

Go to "Edit Player" and were you see the players name right below it it gives you the option to search the audio of that name, first or last, but some names might not be available. I couldnt find Steven Srausburgs last name last week.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:41 PM   #27
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
He is an A potential. I've read other posts about him being a B potential but on the update I downloaded at noon ET, he has A potential.
That is weird. I re-downloaded the rosters and he does have A potential.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
If you are starting a season or franchise with the online update, I recommend adding the audio to the players that were added in this update. Similar to previous years roster updates, newly added players don't have the audio added but most have their names available in the audio database.
I've noticed Heyward and Austin Jackson (DET) don't need their audios added. Their names are automatically said by the announcers.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:20 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: MLB '10: The Show Updated Rosters Available (April 12th)

I get the new rosters when I go online but then they're not there when I try to play an exhibition> Not sure how to keep them?
Old 04-14-2010, 11:25 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

The only thing that bugs me when updating these rosters or knights rosters, is you lose the actual contract length each player has.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:42 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie5
I get the new rosters when I go online but then they're not there when I try to play an exhibition> Not sure how to keep them?
in Sports Connect their is an option on one of the menus that says "save online rosters"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2010, 12:09 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 5

O.K., I've never seen this in a SCEA roster update before. Someone mentioned they redownloaded the file and saw Jason Heyward as an A potential. Well I decided to check the free aent list and was stunned. Heyward is in the free agent list but that wasn't the surprise. There are actually high level prospects such as Logan Morrison, Juan Castro and several others.
Now I have never seen this before where they have included prospects that don't have MLB experience. Can someone please check and make sure I'm not seing things? Again this was in the free agent listing and I didn't actually put any of these guys on their respective team but I will tell you the guys I saw listed had there names and positions correct.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »