Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 09:58 PM   #801
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I fixed some lineups as well...but those will be set(ALL LEVELS) in the Opening Day release.

Thanks again!

Feedback welcome!!!

M.K.
Knight165
Does this mean that there will be one more update to the OSFM roster?

Thanks for all your hard work everyone! You all made this game much more enjoyable
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2011, 09:59 PM   #802
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Sorry if this has already been asked....I d/l the rosters from Sportsconnect. The file was called Operation Sports Full Minors by Knight.

When I started an exhibition game using the Yanks...Granderson was nowhere to be found on the team. Is this the correct file?

Thanks

Nit
Old 04-02-2011, 10:06 PM   #803
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnelly4
If you are talking about lineups, then leave them on manual. That way you can keep an eye on them throughout the year. If you change it to auto, then you will not get the popups and they will continue to switch back to what the computer thinks is right.
that what's probably what i did wrong. i had all the cpu profile set to auto. so i think i am going to put roster moves, lineups/rotations, 40 man, and injury mgt to manual. the thing is all was going well. then i look at the yankee lineup and it was screwy again. but what probably happened when injured players (i had put cervelli on dl on day 1 of season, utley, etc) came back they made the appropriate moves as well as you could expect the for the AI of a game
Old 04-02-2011, 10:08 PM   #804
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwolai
Does this mean that there will be one more update to the OSFM roster?

Thanks for all your hard work everyone! You all made this game much more enjoyable
Yes...there will be an Opening Day set....fine tuned from the ST versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nittany
Sorry if this has already been asked....I d/l the rosters from Sportsconnect. The file was called Operation Sports Full Minors by Knight.

When I started an exhibition game using the Yanks...Granderson was nowhere to be found on the team. Is this the correct file?

Thanks

Nit
Yeah Nit....grab v4...it's the most up to date and has Grandy on the MLB roster. The first one.....we thought he would be on the DL...

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-02-2011, 10:12 PM   #805
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thanks, Knight. I was worried that some imposter was uploading your rosters on the Sportsconnect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2011, 10:12 PM   #806
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

Hustlin' Owl will you be putting out another 25 man roster set on the sendspace file once the minors are set by Knight and crew?
Old 04-02-2011, 10:15 PM   #807
MVP

OVR: 13

Knight did you see my question about ImBaconBeckham? Is his stuff going to be in for the Opening Day set?
Old 04-02-2011, 10:47 PM   #808
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey, the Rochester Red Wings have released their opening day roster. Here's the link: http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/d...er_'11.pdf

Last edited by RoughRiders9; 04-02-2011 at 10:48 PM. Reason: wrong link
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »