Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 03:44 AM   #825
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Not sure if you wantd the rest of the Padres minor league rosters but I'll post them here in case you wanted to get them accurate. Not all AA players made it into the set

DOUBLE-A SAN ANTONIO

Rotation: Bass, Kelly, Musgrave (L), Oramas (L, DL), J. Reyes. Other pitchers: Brach, Breit, Buschmann, Hynes (L), Italiano, Kunz, Lara, Schmidt (L, DL), Spence (L), Vincent.

Catchers: Phillips (L), Solis, Rodriguez (DL).

Infielders: 1B C. Decker, 2B Cumberland (L), SS Weems, 3B Darnell, UT Blanks (DL), UT Belnome, UT Contreras.

Outfielders: LF J. Decker (L), CF Tekotte, RF Robertson. Other: Carroll (L).

ADVANCED SINGLE-A LAKE ELSINORE

Rotation: DePaula (L), Fetter, Hernandez (L), Lollis, Sullivan. Other pitchers: Watt (L), Beard, Hamren, Herr (L), McBryde, Mikolas, Osuna, Pease (L).

Catchers: Haggerty (S), Killian (L).

Infielders: 1B Freiman, 2B Galvez, SS Valdez, 3B Gyorko/Rincon, UT Anna (L).

Outfielders: LF Noel, CF Fuentes (L), RF Liriano. Other: Olabisi (DL).

SINGLE-A FORT WAYNE

Rotation: Branham, Cates, Portillo, Sampson, Werner (L). Other pitchers: Hardy (L), Jackson, Carvajal, Dominick, Franklin, Marona, Mull (L), Sanchez, Schrader (DL).

Catchers: Quiles, Gale.

Infielders: 1B Cunningham (L), 2B Bisson (L), SS Guinn (S), 3B Blackwood, UT Stubblefield (DL), UT Medica, UT Tremblay.

Outfielders: LF Williams (L), CF Tate, RF Dore. Others: Domoromo (L, DL), O Garcia (L), Meeley (L).

EXTENDED SPRING TRAINING

Rotation: Barbato, Guerrero, Herrera, Needy, Norwood. Other pitchers: Berroa, Bingham, Castillo, Claveria, J. Corpas, De La Cruz, Ibarra (L), Lara, Ojeda, Ottone, Paz, E. Reyes, Sabo, Scott, Wilkes.

Catchers: Pozo, Daal, Brayton, Gomez, Tyrell.

Infielders: 1B Powers, 2B Skube, SS Altman, 3B Jones. UT Blanco. UT Cabrera. UT McKenna, UT Minyety (S), UT Velazquez.

Outfielders: LF Adamson (L), CF Martinez, RF Alcantara. Others: Lopez, Stokes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2011, 03:46 AM   #826
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Knight I was wondering if you were going to tweak some ratings at all on these rosters. Call me a homer but a few Reds players are under rated. Dave Sappelt I feel should be rated higher. I simulated a season and half and he didn't progress much. He his .342 last year while progressing through 3 levels of minors and he hit about .560 this spring for the reds. Not much power but the dude can rake. Also, I think a few position players are deserving of A's (Grandal, Mesoraco, Hamilton). Pitchers looked spot on. I still maintain that the reds should be higher than the 26th ranked franchise.

Overall fantastic job was just wondering if any tweaks were going to be made? Also, saw someone ask earlier about a ratings overhaul on SCEA players? Juan Francisco immediately comes to mind as a Reds fan as someone who is grossly under rated by SCEA (i'm sure there's many more on other teams). I know someone did this last year and I was also wondering if it is being done this year?? Thanks guys if you could answer these questions for me and keep up the great work!!
Old 04-03-2011, 04:19 AM   #827
Flip That Bat!

Entiae's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobes75
Forgive me if this question is very green but you mention above that when the next update comes out you will not need to restart your franchise. How would you update your rosters without having to restart your franchise? This is my first time with the Show as I've finally gotten the PS3 and was able to leave 2k sports! Thanks.
He's talking about the next patch, not the roster update.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:57 AM   #828
Rookie

Meyeke's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkuhlman1
I still maintain that the reds should be higher than the 26th ranked franchise.
The Reds are rated 11th overall in the osfm v4 franchise I just set up.
It could be worse. My team is rated 29th, but that won't stop me. I'll show them.
I'LL SHOW THEM ALL

It took like 8 hours to get everything set up right but I'm finally 'chising!!
Will take and hour or so to set injuries tomorrow but then I'm ready to play opening day.
So good. Blessed be to all the hard working OS stiffs out there who make this possible.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:02 AM   #829
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Opening Day set in the next few days Knight? I'd like to have a ballpark estimate on the release date please!
Ugh... Man, the rosters will be out when Knight gets the chance. If he had a date, or an estimate, he'd give it out by now if he hasn't already.

I've said it before but the man has earned the right to never have that question asked...

Not trying to single you out, but it seems like you ask a lot.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:32 AM   #830
Rookie

OVR: 0

Wanted to make sure Ben paulsen was created, I think he will start in AA Tulsa or in AAA for Colorado. Also Mike Freeman, SS for the diamondbacks class A Southbend silver hawks.
Thanks.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:25 AM   #831
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Thanks for the feedback fellas....

On the next release....ASAP...but I'm going through every team ....every level and trying to straighten out anything that's not correct. There are quite a few changes already and I'm just through the AL East...so ......keep that in mind!
Thanks for your patience!

For guys that started with the Spring Training sets...I will have a list of changes I will be making for the Opening Day set.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-03-2011, 10:33 AM   #832
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey Knight thanks for everything. The Marlins rotation should be Nolasco #2 and and Vasquez #3. Right now they are flipped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Thanks for the feedback fellas....

On the next release....ASAP...but I'm going through every team ....every level and trying to straighten out anything that's not correct. There are quite a few changes already and I'm just through the AL East...so ......keep that in mind!
Thanks for your patience!

For guys that started with the Spring Training sets...I will have a list of changes I will be making for the Opening Day set.

M.K.
Knight165
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »