Home

2012 OSFM:Cincinnati Reds

This is a discussion on 2012 OSFM:Cincinnati Reds within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2012, 04:47 PM   #9
MVP

crains13's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: 2012 OSFM:Cincinnati Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by bohica41
It is very unlikely Brackman will be in the roster set that comes out with the game. Unless he is on the 25 man roster. Only those players will be included with the opening set.
He was in the game last year on the Yankees and was signed way before the rosters locked...why wouldn't he be?
Old 03-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #10
Rookie

n8Ordie's Arena

OVR: 1

awesome list.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:55 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Willing to help out. Let me know what I can do please.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2012, 02:21 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey. I don't really know how to help, but I know the Reds' minor league system inside and out and willing to help in any way I can.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:07 PM   #13
Rookie

Thanks guys please PM me if you can help and in what way. I took a setback with my PS3 getting the YLOD. Waiting to get a new one next week. I have not even started on them yet, but have good ideas. Please help me with faces/equipment/stances. I use a real good formula for ratings and am good at player bio. But in whatever way you can help I would appreciate it.
Thanks to all whom contact me about this. Lets make the REDS the most Accurate they can be!!!
Old 03-11-2012, 05:23 AM   #14
Rookie

jms1211's Arena

I would love to help with the Reds!! I have a brother that works in the front office in Cincy and I know their minor systems like the back of my hand. I can help with everything but faces! Just let me know if I can help guys!
Old 03-11-2012, 09:23 AM   #15
Rookie

Thanks would love the help. Can you start by making the roster accurate with the real players and bios? From the MLB level all the way to the minors? I can use the help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #16
Rookie

I would love it if someone who has experience with the MLB the show would take last years OS full minors complete rosters then create a spreadsheet with the ratings/stances/bio/pitches/equipment/faces. Then use that spreadsheet to help with this years rosters. If someone can do this for me then we can go from there. You will also need the players that were on different teams last year like Latos, Marshall, Madson to name a few. If someone can have this for me maybe using excel that would be great. Sucks not having a PS3 RIGHT NOW!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »