Home

STREAMLINED KRITTER'S RATINGS KALKULATOR FOR 2012!!!

This is a discussion on STREAMLINED KRITTER'S RATINGS KALKULATOR FOR 2012!!! within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2012, 01:11 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: STREAMLINED KRITTER'S RATINGS KALKULATOR FOR 2012!!!

Heres a problem I think I noticed. Batters who hit the majority of the homers off righters, but only because they only faced 100 righties and only10 lefties, getting something like 90 HR PWR for Righties and 10 HR PWr agaisnt lefties, when they actually hit at an even clip against both
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2012, 03:48 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2

Strange. The equation fundamentally takes into account how many plate appearances it takes for a player to hit a HR, so what you're finding shouln't be the case. Got any examples you could post?

I just took a quick look with Grandersons numbers from last year -

Pa V RHP = 392 Pa V LHP = 191

HR V RHP = 25 HR V LHP = 16

HR/AB v RHP = 15.68 (Plate appearances per homerun)

HR/AB v LHP = 11.9375

RHP = 84.32

LHP = 88.0

Seems pretty close to me. The difference between RHP and LHP looking at the stats is pretty close, as the stats would suggest. Lefty Power, despite lessa at bats is higher than righty.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:57 AM   #43
Pro

OVR: 10

Thanks for the backup Muel, the formula basically takes a point off for every AB between HR, for both vs RHP and vs LHP which is calculated by HR/PA, so I can't see where your problems are coming from, I hope you can figure it out though...

Is anybody else having problems with the new version, I am told that the names aren't showing up...

Here are the directions on how this version works...

1) Type in a TEAM NAME and ABBREVIATION (IE - Oakland A's and OAK)

2) Type player names into the ROSTER sheet (IE -Rickey Henderson) and enter stats from Baseball-Reference.com

3) Go to the RATINGS SHEET sheet and click on the spot marked ABBREVIATION, the drop down menu will come up, and should have your team abbreviation in it (it should say OAK in this example), click on the abbreviation, and it and your team name will come up in those two spots (it should say Oakland A's and below that OAK)

4) Go to the spot marked PLAYER, and click on it to bring up the drop down menu, again, the player or players you entered (Rickey Henderson in our example) should show up, click on that and the stats you entered should have been made into ratings in the red and yellow spots next to the information (there is a part for number, year, age, height, weight, throws, bats, born us, stance and delivery on the stat entry part of the roster sheet, and this info should show up below the player's name, as well as the pitch repertoire (with Speed, Contact and Break ratings) and Stamina, PClutch, H/9, HR/9, K/9, BB/9 ratings) (the pitcher ratings unfortunately are not calculator related they must be entered from someplace else, or done by yourself, sorry I can't figure out PClutch to save my life)

Hope this helps you all, ENJOY!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »