Home

Weather and Vintage Stadiums Confirmed in MLB '09!

This is a discussion on Weather and Vintage Stadiums Confirmed in MLB '09! within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-23-2009, 08:19 PM   #81
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Weather and Vintage Stadiums Confirmed in MLB '09!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KolbeSCEA
Just an fyi, on the PS3 we doubled the amount of minor league stadiums rather than put in vintage stadiums. We felt this gave us more mileage and the user a better experience in the majority of the game. So the PS3 DOES have new stadiums, just not vintage ones.

-K
Good to know. The more the better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2009, 08:45 PM   #82
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Just an fyi, on the PS3 we doubled the amount of minor league stadiums rather than put in vintage stadiums. We felt this gave us more mileage and the user a better experience in the majority of the game. So the PS3 DOES have new stadiums, just not vintage ones.

-K
Awesome news... I figured the weather was the stuff we've heard about, which is perfectly fine IMO.

Great work guys!
Old 01-23-2009, 09:39 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 4
Icon9 Re: Weather and Vintage Stadiums Confirmed in MLB '09!

Kolbe - This is terrible news! Who cares about minor league stadiums? Not ME! When are we going to have REAL WEATHER that makes a difference in the game, CLASSIC VINTAGE STADIUMS we can use, however we want and REAL HOME RUN DERBY? These are things that would really add value to this game -not expanding RTTS!
Old 01-23-2009, 09:43 PM   #84
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by playball
Kolbe - This is terrible news! Who cares about minor league stadiums? Not ME! When are we going to have REAL WEATHER that makes a difference in the game, CLASSIC VINTAGE STADIUMS we can use, however we want and REAL HOME RUN DERBY? These are things that would really add value to this game -not expanding RTTS!
Go away.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:48 PM   #85
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:

-K
While I am dying to have vintage stadiums in the game, I'll gladly take this tradeoff.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2009, 09:53 PM   #86
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
ok, so YOU don't care about minor league stadiums. You don't speak for the community as a whole. And not expanding RTTS in favor of Home Run Derby? While I want HR Derby as much as the next guy(and I'm not sure its been stated its not in), RTTS gets a hell of alot more play than HR Derby ever would.

Just because you may not use a feature doesn't mean its not important. I don't play RTTS, because I get too involved in franchise, but I know quite a few people who are just the opposite. They only play RTTS and don't mess with franchise. Then you have the guys who play both.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 01-23-2009, 10:21 PM   #87
Jedi Master

Rob_NYY's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
When are we going to have REAL WEATHER that makes a difference in the game, CLASSIC VINTAGE STADIUMS we can use, however we want and REAL HOME RUN DERBY?
Hopefully next year.

When '09 drops, there were be a wishlist thread where you can ask for these things to be included in 2010, in a respectful and intelligent manner. Instead of YELLING AND SCREAMING like a toddler who's mother took all his lollipops away because he wouldn't stop touching the TV with his sticky hands.

Last edited by Rob_NYY; 01-23-2009 at 10:23 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:22 PM   #88
Brazilian A's Fan

brunnoce's Arena

OVR: 31

just out of curiosity, was HR derby dismissed anywhere oficially?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »