Home

MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 10:36 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYakubowski
In reference to the freeze issue from thinkblue 09 and FearTheTurtle:

I also had the opening game between the Orioles and Rays freeze. I believe it was the bottom of the seventh (TB batting) and the game froze on me. The commentators had mentioned that Millwood had thrown 80-something pitches, so I hit select to see his stamina, and that's where the game froze. Does anyone know if it's only this game for the O's, or does it happen again?
I had this problem too. It froze 3 times when i was playing the Rays at the Rays park. Usually happened between the 5th and 7th inning. =/
Old 03-03-2010, 11:44 PM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 0
I have two minor issues to report:

1) Sometimes, when fielding as a catcher in RTTS mode, if there's a runner on first, there's graphical tearing in the pop-up box for the runner leading off. I have a picture if necessary.

2) When leading off of second base - also in RTTS - I usually lead less, just because I'm slow as hell, so I hit L1 to go back to second. When the runner then comes off the base to get a bit of momentum, it jumps back to the regular position.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:46 PM   #171

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktd1976
If you have them set with NO PROFILE, then go into GLOBAL settings, and set everything to AUTO, then, yes, they will handle all of that. You can still go in and override their decisions if you want to.

GLOBAL settings apply to all teams that do not have a profile set for them
This does indeed work? So for someone like myself who doesnt really want to have to mess with everyday things for the CPU but wants the ability to reverse trades if/when it happens, this setup is what I need to do to accomplish this? I sure hope so as trades are always going to have issues in sports games, the unfortunate truth imo. Having that setup mentioned, will the CPU still get random injuries or not? Apologies for the amount of questions but I wasnt sure on these things and figured it was better to ask.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2010, 11:47 PM   #172
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grydnt Vektr211
did trade logic and waivers get fixed yet. dont want to start a franchise until its fixed!!!!
Nah. It sounds like it's gonna be awhile before we get a fix for that. The dev's are using words like "IF" so it's not a lock yet that their will even be another patch, and if their is, who knows when. I've got my fingers crossed.
CFB: USC Trojans
Old 03-04-2010, 09:42 AM   #173
Rookie

FearTheTurtle's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KolbeSCEA
That sounds like bad media - We've not seen any other reports of random freezing.

-K
Thanks for the quick reply.

Two other people have posted with the same problem since I made my post. I don't think there will be a ton of Orioles franchise guys out there, but if 3 of us are all having the same freezing issue, maybe there is some kind of glitch.

Just for the heck of it I'm going to exchange my game for a new copy, we'll see if it happens again.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:48 AM   #174
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

Is there anyway possible to override computer trading! while there are deals being done, I didn't see a ton of them while i was playing in my franchise. I saw about 8 deals done some that where good and some that where questionable( like albert pujols for 3 prospects).

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE PM ME AN ANSWER FOR THIS ONE!!!!
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Old 03-04-2010, 10:18 AM   #175
Rookie

OVR: 2

Is there a way to shut trades off all together? I really this is not an ideal situation but .......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2010, 10:23 AM   #176
Pro

OVR: 4

Take control of all 30 teams, set everything auto for the 29 other teams except trading.

You now control all trades.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »