Home

MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 04:45 PM   #665

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

Stupid question. In terms of trading I see that you can have immediate feedback or a waiting period before they decide but once youve started your franchise can you change this setting somewhere? I went with the waiting period option but am thinking its not worth it but now I cant find the option anywhere.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2010, 04:50 PM   #666
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
The Trop thing is a big deal for those that play as the Rays. I love MLB 09 and haven't really gotten into 10 because everytime I run a Rays game (at the Trop), I get locked up.

I rely on the select button in any game and forget that I can't use it there. Just aggravating.

You certainly can work around it, but it still can hit a wrong nerve. Plus, for those people who don't check OS, they don't know its a bug. I didn't until I searched here.

But I suppose there are other things worth getting ticked about outside a video game.
Those aren't the people I'm refering to. Of course legit complaints etc are fine. Being an adult in handling them and being a juvenile and posting snotty little bitchy posts CONSTANTLY... are "Those"
people. Thankfully the Ban can and has been used on some of these "people"

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 03-08-2010, 06:29 PM   #667
Rookie

rjyanks12's Arena

OVR: 0

stupid question but does the roster update automatically happen or do i have to do something when i get home to make it work?
Old 03-08-2010, 06:30 PM   #668
Rookie

thesandman215's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjyanks12
stupid question but does the roster update automatically happen or do i have to do something when i get home to make it work?
you go online, and then it'll say something about rosters and downloading them. that is where you download them.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:33 PM   #669
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
wait, so If I only wanna control my team and my team only, the AI will trade players from my team with out me knowing?

I just wanna control one team and thats it, I don't care much about other trades in the league, will I be good?
there is a bug in the game right now where the cpu will offer trades from a human controlled team to another team. This can be remedied by checking your pending transactions screen daily and seeing if the cpu has made a trade offer that you didn't want to happen. If so, simply withdraw the trade and continue.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-08-2010, 06:36 PM   #670
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
there is a bug in the game right now where the cpu will offer trades from a human controlled team to another team. This can be remedied by checking your pending transactions screen daily and seeing if the cpu has made a trade offer that you didn't want to happen. If so, simply withdraw the trade and continue.
That is completely insane! Man am I glad that I stumbled into the thread at this point. I generally only check things about once a week, and the CPU trading ANYONE away from my team, even the lowest minor leaguer, would make me mad as Hell. Very little in the game is more important than controlling my own roster.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:39 PM   #671
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1Blumpkin1x
Wait, so I can't hit select when playing at the Trop or the game will freeze? I was playing game 3 of the ALDS last night at the Trop and the game froze and I had no idea why. Is that the only thing that will cause a freeze at the Trop?
No idea, I havent played a game at the Trop for a few days so it wont lock up again.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #672
Rookie

OVR: 4

I guess I lucked out with the Tropicana Field Bug - I hit "select" multiple times whilst pitching and hitting and the game went along like normal.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »