Home

MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2013, 06:44 PM   #385
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

What does 3 years ago have to do with anything? I don't think you guys realize how the rankings work for the 301,899th time. If you like the Giants, use the Giants. They are going to represent pretty accurately how they play in real life. They are not going to give them a magical "team chemistry" boost to make them play like the best team ever, because they won the world series 2 out of 3 years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2013, 07:58 PM   #386
Just started!

OVR: 0
3 years ago dosnt matter only last year matters and that is the year we won the world series i bring up 3 years ago only to show it was not a fluke and they are consistente. They have good players chemistry dose not help you hit when you are up there by your self or make you pitch when the pitcher is by them self or field the ball. The players the giants have are good and the team is and the should portray that in the game. I think everyone would agree they should be ranked higher. We have one of the best teams in baseball and we got the trophys to prove it end of discostion.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:25 PM   #387
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony montana 80
They did a bad job on the ratings theres a lot of problems i could talk about but the biggest one i see is the SF GIANTS who WON the WORLD SERIES this YEAR and 2 out of the last 3 years are ranked 17 overall are u kiding me. You have the tigers as the number 1 team and the giants sweep them in the world series and there ranked 17 and the giants won there division the nl west and you have the rockies and diamondbacks ahead of them no one thinks they will be better then the giants. The Giants should be in the top 5 overall teams. You dont win 2 of the last 3 world series by luck how could they do so bad on some of the ratings. Also i have to say, Boston number 3 overall give me a break they cant even make the playoffs.
Quote:
And i dont think they know how many giants fans there are we have sold out every home game for 3 years in a row we have one of the biggest fan base in baseball right now and they just pissed all of us off with this disrespect of the giants not a good move to make. We won 2 of the last 3 world series we deserve to be one of the top teams in the game.
Quote:
3 years ago dosnt matter only last year matters and that is the year we won the world series i bring up 3 years ago only to show it was not a fluke and they are consistente. They have good players chemistry dose not help you hit when you are up there by your self or make you pitch when the pitcher is by them self or field the ball. The players the giants have are good and the team is and the should portray that in the game. I think everyone would agree they should be ranked higher. We have one of the best teams in baseball and we got the trophys to prove it end of discostion.
These are the types of posts that make this thread awesome.

Well done!
Old 03-03-2013, 11:37 PM   #388
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

Well, I hate the Giants, but they did win 2 out of the last 3 World Series.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:43 AM   #389
Just started!

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
What does 3 years ago have to do with anything? I don't think you guys realize how the rankings work for the 301,899th time. If you like the Giants, use the Giants. They are going to represent pretty accurately how they play in real life. They are not going to give them a magical "team chemistry" boost to make them play like the best team ever, because they won the world series 2 out of 3 years.
You are obviously upset the Cardinals lost to the Giants, that aside, people are going to be more likely to not play as them due to the low rankings, and there is no way they are the worst team in the NL West...
Old 03-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #390
Banned

OVR: 27

I can't believe this thread is still going on.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:59 AM   #391
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Giants #16 in other baseball game, they are clearly not the best team in baseball
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2044768475
Quote:
For those interested, here is the team ratings in ranked order:

1. Angels - 95
2. Reds - 95
3. Nationals - 93
4. Blue Jays - 91
5. Rangers - 91
6. Tigers - 91
7. Dodgers - 90
8. Braves - 89
9. Red Sox - 89
10. Yankees - 89
11. Cardinals - 88
12. DBacks - 88
13. Phillies - 88
14. Rockies - 88
15. White Sox - 88
16. Giants - 87
17. Rays - 87
18. A's - 86
19. Brewers - 86
20. Orioles - 86
21. Pirates - 85
22. Royals - 85
23. Cubs - 84
24. Mets - 82
25. Indians - 81
26. Mariners - 80
27. Padres - 79
28. Twins - 78
29. Astros - 75
30. Marlins -75
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2013, 10:07 AM   #392
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
Giants #16 in other baseball game, they are clearly not the best team in baseball
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2044768475
That is odd how they lined up like that. So close to matching.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »