Home

MLB 15 The Show Screenshots (High Resolution)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Screenshots (High Resolution) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2015, 04:30 PM   #49

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: MLB 15 The Show Screenshots (High Resolution)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabish
When u get mad and start cursing these os moda get upset and ban you,I am gonna say thought,wtf is this attack a person for their comments board ?..does everything a person say have to please a fanboy,wth!! No I have not seen the real flking game,Im looking at the fking two picture comparison and making my fking opion on the the pics..there is no damn difference but colors that's what.i see and that's wtf I say!
You can also be banned for circumventing the language filter such as above.
Old 02-07-2015, 07:59 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I'm sure they tried it and the framerate went to a halt. Combined with the grass blades and crowd models, it will take a lot more optimizing or processing power for them to get to this point.

In time we might have it, but obviously this upcoming installment will not be that time.

Agreed. It's would take some work and power plus it's not major priority for most.

The game changer would be (an this would require a lot of processing power) being able to link tessellation with collision and ball physics so that the volume and bump map of the dirt effects ball movement and velocity. Maybe the PS5.
Old 02-07-2015, 08:30 PM   #51
Rookie

These graphics have nothing on MLB 2k7.... It's a shame smdh...it's been 8 years
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2015, 08:45 PM   #52
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Is there even a single 1080p/60fps game on PS4 with tessellation? I was going to say Killzone but the mp wasn't full 1080p. Honestly I don't think we'll ever see tessellation in this game without cutting back some of the other graphical effects or reducing fps, the hardware isn't strong enough. Remember that it takes twice the graphical power to run a game at 60 fps vs 30 fps.
Old 02-07-2015, 08:49 PM   #53
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by twogotwingz3
These graphics have nothing on MLB 2k7.... It's a shame smdh...it's been 8 years
That's a bit harsh. I understand MLB 2K7 really had something going with their cloth (overdone, but they had it) and player models were there, but I think with the new lighting here this will surpass anything 2K7 had in that department, which I was always jealous of. Same goes for the accessories upgrade.

You're definitely right in that 2K7 was ahead of its time, though. Sad how it regressed from there.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 02-08-2015, 03:20 AM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
That's a bit harsh. I understand MLB 2K7 really had something going with their cloth (overdone, but they had it) and player models were there, but I think with the new lighting here this will surpass anything 2K7 had in that department, which I was always jealous of. Same goes for the accessories upgrade.

You're definitely right in that 2K7 was ahead of its time, though. Sad how it regressed from there.

Im just being harsh because I'm starting to get sick of these so called "next gen" games man...especially since technology is supposed to be so great now...I don't see how any of these developers are missing what superb games like mlb 2k7, or NFL 2k5, or NBA 2k11, or MVP 05, etc etc...like you said "before its time" type of games...can we get those before its time type games and add it together with current technology!?!? Lol ....but yea of course you're right about the show having an edge now, but if someone could just simply remaster 2k7 on One and 4 it would make the show look bad...it wouldn't play as good as Show tho lol
Old 02-08-2015, 06:08 AM   #55
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by twogotwingz3

Lets not get crazy here.

How big is that base by the way?!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2015, 06:47 AM   #56
Banned

OVR: 4

Is it me, or does the darker dirt of 2K look more realistic than the light dirt of TS?

Amazing how the same texture, but different shading can make it look good or bad. Maybe the Show just needs darker dirt. (If they can't figure how to get "crumply" dirt). lol P.S.... They need darker dirt anyways... how many ballparks leave their dirt that light on gameday without wetting it down? NONE.

Last edited by A_Quiet_Pro; 02-08-2015 at 06:55 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »