Home

MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Night!

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Night! within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2016, 09:47 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Nigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.
Looks like we are all going to be a bunch of dull Jack's for another weekend not playing.... Cant wait for the twitter interview though!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2016, 09:53 AM   #26
MVP

Jeffrey Smith's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Nigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy2390
Not every walking hour but a friday night seems like it could maybe be a good time to pound out whatever remaining work is left seeing as how most people get to stay up a little late and sleep in on Saturdays. But no a Twitter interview is def a must, we need to get the site some more exposure before the masterpiece is released.
And what remaining "work" will you be doing Friday night? Talk about feeling entitled. These guys could always just keep this roster to themselves rather than sharing with the rest of us.
NBA: TORONTO RAPTORS
Old 04-15-2016, 09:59 AM   #27
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I have been quite busy playing the game....when it comes out....it comes out. I always appreciate all the roster makers here. The modding community here at OS is second to none.

Enjoy the game. So much to do. Hell SOTS has been a blast setting up. Crazy I know. But since it is my fist time using it....it has been so cool editing every walk up file and hearing all the different music players use!!! Setting up all the stadium sounds....awesome fun. By the time I am done....yeah anyway enjoy the build up.

The point of a journey is not to arrive.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 04-15-2016, 10:11 AM   #28
Rookie

Ice27's Arena

This is starting to feel like more of a press event than a community project but I'm excited to hear some info none the less
Old 04-15-2016, 10:12 AM   #29
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Looks like we are all going to be a bunch of dull Jack's for another weekend not playing.... Cant wait for the twitter interview though!
Are people not supposed to have lives? They don't get paid to do this, I'm pretty sure they have other things going on besides doing a baseball roster for a video game.

The fact that they got this far this quickly is shocking to me. People are damn near demanding it at this point. They do this for free, out of their own time and kindness to do this for us .

No one made you buy the game before the osfm rosters were completed. The osfm team never gave a tentative release date on ANYTHING. You wanna throw a fit about not being able to play your $65 game? You surely can play it, you just choose not too because you're waiting for free rosters from a group of guys who just have a passion for the game.

Unbelievable how entitled some people are. Go enjoy your weekend and the rosters will be here before you know it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2016, 10:14 AM   #30
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
We get your point, you've made it every other comment.

You need to chill out and realize these are hobbies. We have jobs and families. You're tone has been absolutely inappropriate and downright disrespectful.
Old 04-15-2016, 10:17 AM   #31
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Not every walking hour but a friday night seems like it could maybe be a good time to pound out whatever remaining work is left seeing as how most people get to stay up a little late and sleep in on Saturdays. But no a Twitter interview is def a must, we need to get the site some more exposure before the masterpiece is released.
You're walking on a thin line. Tread lightly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2016, 10:22 AM   #32
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Just saying one guy out of 3 is kind of a big deal... Def delays the process, can we save the promo for after the release? We have all been waiting very anxiously for these to be able to get the most of our $65 purchase. You would think twitter promo would come second. Welp thats the world we live in now..
So hi, how are you?

Since you aren't aware of what is going on with the actual creation of the roster behind the scenes, it would be nice to give benefit of the doubt to the creators to actually understand what would cause a delay and what wouldn't.

Second - it's a FREE roster. No one here pays ANYTHING for it. So the minute you feel entitled to anything from the roster creation team you are welcome to see yourself off of OS as that isn't what this site is about.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »