Home

MLB 17: Little Things Thread

This is a discussion on MLB 17: Little Things Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-10-2018, 02:36 PM   #257
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MLB 17: Little Things Thread

I bought the game at launch but never really got immersed in it until the past few weeks. A few little things I've noticed, not sure if they're new this year but it's the first I've seen them
-I made a terrible swing on a slider a foot outside the plate and my batter launched his bat in to the dugout
-Vasgersian will occasionally do Gary Cohen's It's Outta Here call when a Met hits a HR
-They have the 7 line sitting in the outfield on Saturday games at Citi Field
Old 03-18-2018, 05:04 PM   #258
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB 17: Little Things Thread

Runners on 1st and 2nd, comebacker to my pitcher so I throw it to second base to initiate a double play. Problem was he threw it wide to my shortstop's left, so he was pulled off the bag (but in the direction of first base). As I was pre-loading to first, my SS continued his momentum that way and triggered an animation to throw to first on the run. Kind of nice that even though I missed second base for my double play that he still reacted toward first base in a proper way instead of doing something weird like stopping on a dime to trigger a throw-to-first animation.

Unfortunately, one wild pitch later a runner scored when my catcher was three feet away from the plate, but thankfully I think that is going to change for '18.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »