Home

NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4, PS5, XB1, XB Serie S|X and Switch) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-26-2020, 12:55 PM   #33
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K21 Attention to detail Project (PS4/PS5/XB1/XBSX/PC/Switch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paqofskillz
any updates for 2k21? I know your goal for ps4 launch was nov
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpdirk
Cannot wait for this roster.
Loved your 2K20 roster, the game improved tenfold with your edits. Played so much more like the real players.
I find 2K21 quite a bit step up in animations, so many small improvements (tipped rebounds, back taps, deflections, less two-man animations, etc) making it a better experience. That said, the tendencies are still WAY off - so the graphic improvements coupled with your proven enhancements of the tendencies/play style will make this this best 2K ever.
Obviously the draft is Nov 18, so the earliest 2K will update their official roster will be in the days after that. Then you’d have to amend their ratings accordingly and post your roster. Looking at very late Nov at the earliest?
Cannot wait!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsgaming2021
Celticlg34
It is so great to see you back for 2k21 and everything you do for the game is amazing. Can't wait for the next Gen to come out and see what you all do with it. Thank you for everything you and your crew does for this game.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Operation Sports mobile app
As of now we're not moving forward with the 2K21 roster. Draft picks are messed up, rookies are not available so have to wait the draft and edit their tendencies/attributes/vitals/shots/etc, roster will change a lot after FA/draft, some FAs are missing, many of the guys who helped me last year with the roster have not bought 2K21 (including me at the moment).

We have to wait for 2k to fix things that we can't fix manually, and when this happens it will probably be at the end of October / beginning of November or even afterwards, right when next-gen get out.

This a strange, different (and bad) for our project. Me and the others will try do our best, expecially with the next-gen roster, but the current-gen roster will probably need more time than usual. Hope you understand our frustation atm.

Last edited by CelticLG; 09-26-2020 at 01:01 PM.
Old 09-26-2020, 12:58 PM   #34
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by paqofskillz
oh and one more question. will you be making a custom roster or will you make the ATD project a shared myleague? I figured the shared myleague option would be a good option as you can set up the whole league and we can download it in its entirety
Just the roster. Can't do the MyLeague save thing because I'm sure someone plan to do a 32/34/36 teams MyLeague with my roster, so they can costumize it based on what they want.
Old 09-26-2020, 01:00 PM   #35
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
What’s gonna happen when 2k adds this years rookies into the game? I’m guessing that will happen thru a roster update, all your work would be for nothing.

I would hate for ur rosters to not have the rookies in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
They can be transferred with player DNA. But we have to wait November in order to edit them, and they'll be 55-60 including UDFAs. It will take some time, this is the strangest basketball year ever
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2020, 01:03 PM   #36
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaylenWright2k32
Yoooo Celtic I have a question I downloaded your roster on 20 and it’s really cool but I need a slider set that goes with it so pls help I only do cpu v cpu btw
As Teleo said SimWorld has a good set, this one is also designed for CPUvsCPU games (but I've never tried it) https://forums.operationsports.com/f...iders-ps4.html
Old 09-26-2020, 01:04 PM   #37
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Just a quick update for all the Patreons:

the 2019-2020 updated megapack will be added soon (1-2 days) and I'll start to update the 2020-2021 material next week
Old 09-27-2020, 12:40 AM   #38
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Use Sim Worlds slider set up - it’s designed for cpu vs cpu
Does it still work? It was designed for 2K19
Old 09-27-2020, 08:04 AM   #39
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmb8
Does it still work? It was designed for 2K19
In my opinion - yes - they are the only ones I use from one installment to the next - there may be some discrepancies within results but I’ll live with that
Old 09-27-2020, 08:32 AM   #40
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
In my opinion - yes - they are the only ones I use from one installment to the next - there may be some discrepancies within results but I’ll live with that
Interesting, thanks! I'll check them out for myself with some CPU vs CPU games. Hopefully I like how it plays, I'll definitely use them when watching games im not a part of in my ML.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »