Home

NBA 2K14 Patch #5 Coming in 10 to 14 Days - Updates to MyTEAM, Shoes & Much More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Patch #5 Coming in 10 to 14 Days - Updates to MyTEAM, Shoes & Much More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 12:39 PM   #81
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #5 Coming in 10 to 14 Days - Updates to MyTEAM, Shoes & Much More

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman504
Well I don't see the need to hold back information IF they've already submitted it. The way I see it you put it out there for your customers to see what you tried to fix is it really that hard?
Did you ever stop to think that maybe Sony/Microsoft restrict people from putting out patch notes on things they haven't approved on their consoles yet? If they submit a patch and then release patch notes before it's approved and Sony or Microsoft reject the patch because of one of those elements and it has to be removed, now they get vilified for what they didn't OK and have people bitching to them about answers why they didn't.

All we need to know is the patch is submitted and it'll be coming soon enough. Exactly what good does having patch notes right now do for you and none of it is in the game yet anyway?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2014, 01:17 PM   #82
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #5 Coming in 10 to 14 Days - Updates to MyTEAM, Shoes & Much More

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Did you ever stop to think that maybe Sony/Microsoft restrict people from putting out patch notes on things they haven't approved on their consoles yet? If they submit a patch and then release patch notes before it's approved and Sony or Microsoft reject the patch because of one of those elements and it has to be removed, now they get vilified for what they didn't OK and have people bitching to them about answers why they didn't.

All we need to know is the patch is submitted and it'll be coming soon enough. Exactly what good does having patch notes right now do for you and none of it is in the game yet anyway?
Well this is what I said in the first place! They put a timeline which I was just following
Old 05-13-2014, 01:19 PM   #83
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I believe that is a normal procedure time for patches to be approved and sent out barring no problems.
Old 05-13-2014, 01:37 PM   #84
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I believe that is a normal procedure time for patches to be approved and sent out barring no problems.
Exactly. They didn't even use to tell us this a few years ago but we know that the standard timeframe for approval is 10-14 days now however that process CAN take a few days longer or less. People just find a reason to complain though, I guess.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:00 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 2

What I find to be very f****d up is that this patch will basically be for a pair of sneakers and an unpatched glitch that gives people 4500 MT for starting a game online and letting the time run out. The park will be ignored as well as free agency and tightening the controls so we can move where we want to move. This game should just be called MyTeam 2K14: The quest for VC also known as The Precious. I love Basketball and hate that there's only one hoops title to play.

At cheese, I'm trash. At basketball, I'm great!

NCAAMadnet
BadGuy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2014, 06:23 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 1

They fixed that time expire my team glitch a while ago
Old 05-13-2014, 08:23 PM   #87
Rookie

ShogunTake's Arena

OVR: 0

So it's been like 14/15 days hasn't it? Any news?
Old 05-13-2014, 08:25 PM   #88
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Has it? I thought it was submitted a week ago. Anyone know where that post is

Galaxy Note 2
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »