Home

A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings

This is a discussion on A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2014, 12:45 PM   #41
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by vito100
Already confirmed they are full intros with whole lineup intros... Just doesnt happen every time so it doesn't get repetitive.
Awesome. Cant wait to see it !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 12:45 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings

Kobe will be back in the 90s in no time. Need to see Melo and DRoses overall.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:11 PM   #43
Pro

rkocjay's Arena

dam kobe at 89 but i understand tho
Old 09-12-2014, 01:18 PM   #44
Banned

KingofATL's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
How about 2K gives us a quarter of HD gameplay played by some sim people ? It'd be better for everyone really.

1000% AGREE!!!!!

Why is the game less than one month away and we have yet to get any definitive gameplay footage from 2K. I remember when they use to hit us with videos describing the new features and controls. Also they would at least drop a few lengthy gameplay videos to show us what to look forward to. It's been less & less last couple years... now there is nothing.

Seems like they have something to hide. We called out NBA Live about the lack of footage but we give 2K a pass. That's not fair. If the gameplay is the same as it was on PS4 then I am not getting the game this year.

It seems like 2K is starting to go down that shady route that EA had been going down for years. Where they are hiding everything and then just reveal at the very last moment. At least we have seen little something released from EA. Might not of been much but it was something officially from the company. Not just bad quality leaked footage here & there.

I have always thought 2K was better than that. Guess not....

And on top of all that, there probably won't be a demo either... just saying

Where is the gameplay 2K????????

Last edited by KingofATL; 09-12-2014 at 01:30 PM.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:49 PM   #45
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

2k's got something to hide? Lol go back to Live forums and keep your theories there. Besides I thought you were set on Live?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 02:02 PM   #46
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofATL

1000% AGREE!!!!!

Why is the game less than one month away and we have yet to get any definitive gameplay footage from 2K. I remember when they use to hit us with videos describing the new features and controls. Also they would at least drop a few lengthy gameplay videos to show us what to look forward to. It's been less & less last couple years... now there is nothing.

Seems like they have something to hide. We called out NBA Live about the lack of footage but we give 2K a pass. That's not fair. If the gameplay is the same as it was on PS4 then I am not getting the game this year.

It seems like 2K is starting to go down that shady route that EA had been going down for years. Where they are hiding everything and then just reveal at the very last moment. At least we have seen little something released from EA. Might not of been much but it was something officially from the company. Not just bad quality leaked footage here & there.

I have always thought 2K was better than that. Guess not....

And on top of all that, there probably won't be a demo either... just saying

Where is the gameplay 2K????????
That kid in the crowd that always takes something to far. Yup you are becoming that kid.

Something to hide. And why do you need a demo when the game is less than a month from releasing?
Old 09-12-2014, 02:11 PM   #47
Banned

Still a few animations in there that just will never be unstoppable like that first lay-up in the Cavs Knicks video..you can just see somebody pressing a button and it goes into the lay-up animation.

Also what's up with that shot going on by that Cavs player when he released it way too late?
Old 09-12-2014, 02:14 PM   #48
Pro

OVR: 8

Hey, I'm working on placing the ratings into a spreadsheet for easy reference. Feel free to add on. Thanks in advance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »