Home

A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings

This is a discussion on A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2014, 02:16 PM   #49
Banned

KingofATL's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
That kid in the crowd that always takes something to far. Yup you are becoming that kid.

Something to hide. And why do you need a demo when the game is less than a month from releasing?
How am I taking things too far by wanting to see gameplay. You sound like a 2K fanboy. I am NOT a fanboy of either game. Hell I don't care who makes the game. I demand the same thing from any company. So go somewhere else with all that Man, come on now...

And FYI: When do you thing Demos are released genius??? A few weeks before the release. (GTFOH!!!)
Old 09-12-2014, 02:20 PM   #50
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings

Quote:
... And why do you need a demo when the game is less than a month from releasing?
hmm, isn't that why we should have a demo?
Old 09-12-2014, 02:20 PM   #51
Banned

KingofATL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
2k's got something to hide? Lol go back to Live forums and keep your theories there. Besides I thought you were set on Live?
Where you get all that from Homie? You are waaaaaaaay off the mark.

I am not for NBA Live nor am I for 2K. You sound more of a 2K fanboy talking about... "go back to live forum". Trust I am definitely not a EA fan. Matter of fact I have never even been in their forum ever. Dude I simply asked why they haven't released gameplay. I like 2K basketball. But they have not shown gameplay. So what did I say that was inaccurate????

God I swear some of you up in here are f*#kin brain dead... put the controller down man and get you some air.

Last edited by KingofATL; 09-12-2014 at 02:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 02:27 PM   #52
Banned

KingofATL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
hmm, isn't that why we should have a demo?
THANK YOU!!!
Old 09-12-2014, 02:45 PM   #53
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: A Few More Short NBA 2K15 Video Clips - Knicks vs. Cavs & Lakers/Warriors Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofATL

I am not for NBA Live nor am I for 2K. You sound more of a 2K fanboy talking about... "go back to live forum". Trust I am definitely not a EA fan. Matter of fact I have never even been in their forum ever. Dude I simply asked why they haven't released gameplay. I like 2K basketball. But they have not shown gameplay. So what did I say that was inaccurate????

God I swear some of you up in here are f*#kin brain dead... put the controller down man and get you some air.
It is slowly reminding me of last year of them waiting until the last year to release info about certain modes which leaves me to believe they know the game will be lacking in certain areas (i.e. online leagues). I do hope I'm wrong and I have heard enough about myleague that I am getting the game regardless. If they haven't improved game play dramatically I'm cool cause I loved the gameplay for the most part last year.
Old 09-12-2014, 03:00 PM   #54
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
That kid in the crowd that always takes something to far. Yup you are becoming that kid.

Something to hide. And why do you need a demo when the game is less than a month from releasing?
I'm basing my purchase decision on a demo. No demo = no buy. I don't see improvements in the areas I had issues with last year from watching these videos. And most of the news, interviews, etc. have been focusing on modes and features. I haven't seen anything on better teammate AI, psychic defenders, control (ie pass delay causing turnovers), footplanting/momentum, really anything on the court, where I spend the most time in the game. You can't see any improvements in those areas without actually playing the game.
Old 09-12-2014, 03:01 PM   #55
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofATL

I'm not saying you have an allegiance to any game,..but I don't know of you can label anyone brain dead if you can't remember you posted in a forum yesterday.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 03:11 PM   #56
Rookie

Bigmac612's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I'm not saying you have an allegiance to any game,..but I don't know of you can label anyone brain dead if you can't remember you posted in a forum yesterday.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410549101.534297.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »