Home

New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info

This is a discussion on New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2014, 03:08 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NLSC Podcast with Leftos

Someone's gotta take one for the team and drop some cliff notes.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 03:27 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

Leftos, will we be able to do cross game saves this year or in the future? The ability to save our progress in MyLeague and MyGM and bring it over to the next version of the game. NBA 2K15 has so much to do, its like you have to choose one or two modes to really get into because to time restraints.

For example, I will be playing MyLeague and MyGM mainly, but I also want to play MyCareer and maybe even some MyTeam. What ends up happening every year is that I end up dropping my Association for quick, fun satisfactory modes like MyPlayer and Online modes because The Association feels like a daunting task that I will never be able to complete. Having cross game saves will encourage me and I think others too, to stick it out for the long run.
Old 09-17-2014, 03:28 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

Just out of curiosity does the off season follow the calendar more or less like real life or is it in a step by step fashion once the finals are over.

So for example does the lottery happen during the playoffs and free agency start July 1 for negotiations and about a week later for signings. Obviously not a must have but hearing you talk about the authenticity of the experience brought that to mind.

And again, great podcast Leftos and thanks for answering my question about how your time at 2k has evolved you as a programmer. And some of the steps someone like me can take to get there. It was extremely insightful!
Old 09-17-2014, 03:30 PM   #28
Rookie

davez's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipperfan811
Just out of curiosity does the off season follow the calendar more or less like real life or is it in a step by step fashion once the finals are over.

So for example does the lottery happen during the playoffs and free agency start July 1 for negotiations and about a week later for signings. Obviously not a must have but hearing you talk about the authenticity of the experience brought that to mind.

And again, great podcast Leftos and thanks for answering my question about how your time at 2k has evolved you as a programmer. And some of the steps someone like me can take to get there. It was extremely insightful!
It's still step-by-step...for 2K15
Novato, CA, USA

Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K19 Wish List
Old 09-17-2014, 03:33 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 33

Cross team/players scouting !

The evolution of team stats tracker.

Wow, "no longer can one claim ignorance of a team/player weanesses and strengths" ... and is not like playmaking vs playmaking abilities but rather playmaking vs stealing or defense IQ ...

LOVE IT !
Old 09-17-2014, 03:36 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 5

I'm genuinly impressed with 2k. I haven't been following 2k15 at all this year because of the numerous issues I had with 2k14 last year (lack of harddrive saves, VC needed for everything for example) and they appear to have actually taken the backlash to heart and made some really great changes. I think I'll pick it up this year.

Everything I've seen thus far today has been great. Good job 2k.
Old 09-17-2014, 03:38 PM   #31
Rookie

davez's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
Leftos, will we be able to do cross game saves this year or in the future? The ability to save our progress in MyLeague and MyGM and bring it over to the next version of the game. NBA 2K15 has so much to do, its like you have to choose one or two modes to really get into because to time restraints.

For example, I will be playing MyLeague and MyGM mainly, but I also want to play MyCareer and maybe even some MyTeam. What ends up happening every year is that I end up dropping my Association for quick, fun satisfactory modes like MyPlayer and Online modes because The Association feels like a daunting task that I will never be able to complete. Having cross game saves will encourage me and I think others too, to stick it out for the long run.
We can't reveal any features for 2K16

But, I think it should be fairly clear by now if people ask for stuff on these forums, we at the very least add it to our "Blue Sky List" of features. Although it doesn't guarantee that something will get done for 2K16 (with all the new stuff we added in 2K15 for MyLEAGUE and MyGM, there were MORE features that didn't make the cut than made it).
Novato, CA, USA

Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K19 Wish List
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 03:42 PM   #32
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Sir...I would see this blue sky list you speak of

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »