Home

NBA 2K15 Livestream - MyCAREER & MyPARK, New MyPARK Blog

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Livestream - MyCAREER & MyPARK, New MyPARK Blog within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2014, 03:52 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream - MyCAREER & MyPARK, New MyPARK Blog

Didnt have any interest in MyPark, never played this type mode in past 2K games but after watching this livestream I think I may give it a shot for the first time. One thing for sure, Ill never change my affiliation because if you do YOU LOOSE EVERYTHING! So if you choose to change affiliation you better do it early in your career. Ill be rolling with the Rivot City RuffRyders.

Sad thing is my original plan was to play mostly MyLeague and MyGM but I think thats going to change over to mostly playing MyCareer and MyPark. Just not enough time to really get into all these modes, you have to pick and choose the one or two modes you're really going to spend time on and focus on those modes.

This is why im begging them to add cross game saves for MyLeague and MyGM since their offline. This way I can complete MyCareer and MyPark in a year, but take my time in MyLeague and MyGM over a number of years through the different versions of NBA 2K. This game is so deep I am really considering holding out from buying 2K for the next 2 to 3 years if this feature isn't added.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 03:54 PM   #26
MVP

Colts18's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
Judging by your name you was never a Cav fan.. always a Lebron rider judging by the time you joined you just started being a bandwagon. so I doubt you was ever playing with Kyrie but good try!
How on earth do you read a screen name and determine how long someone has been a fan of a team.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:56 PM   #27
Rookie

godylla's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
I don't want to be forced to play anything I don't want to. I've never once played anything other than MyCareer/MyPlayer in NBA 2k and I'll be very upset if I have to play MyPark just to get my Career guy to maximum.
How I interpreted it is that MyPark depends on MyCareer more than vice versa. In order to max your player at the Park, you have to play MyCareer to earn the badges, whereas you don't have to play MyPark in order to upgrade your MyCareer. But that is just how I took it.

"Don't give up, don't ever give up."
- Jimmy V.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:57 PM   #28
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
I don't want to be forced to play anything I don't want to. I've never once played anything other than MyCareer/MyPlayer in NBA 2k and I'll be very upset if I have to play MyPark just to get my Career guy to maximum.
He said you have to play both to fully maximize your player already.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:57 PM   #29
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Is it for both modes or MyPark only? He was not clear about it. That's what I want cleared up.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:58 PM   #30
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by godylla
How I interpreted it is that MyPark depends on MyCareer more than vice versa. In order to max your player at the Park, you have to play MyCareer to earn the badges, whereas you don't have to play MyPark in order to upgrade your MyCareer. But that is just how I took it.
I hope it's like that, makes more sense rather than having you grind MyPark to boost your MyCareer guy.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:58 PM   #31
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning

If that's the case, that's really silly IMO. That could alienate a lot of people from MyCareer because they don't want to play online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 03:59 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - MyCAREER & MyPARK

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Yikes, I tuned in right as one of those guys was reading directly from a script, as if saying certain things automatically made them so. It all went so fast that I couldn't catch it in full. Something along the lines of, "Everything is a lot less linear this year. Yes, there are things early on that must happen and yes, Doc Rivers does play a vital role in year 2 no matter what, but we won't make things happen in the game just to push the storyline forward... not that that happened last year, just two or three times."

Like I said though, I may have been really off the mark. I'll have to re-watch when it archives.
Heh. A lot less linear. Except we determine your coach, your inability to enter the draft, and um, a bunch of linear stuff. :P

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »