Home

NBA 2K15 Livestream - MyCAREER & MyPARK, New MyPARK Blog

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Livestream - MyCAREER & MyPARK, New MyPARK Blog within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2014, 04:35 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream - MyCAREER & MyPARK, New MyPARK Blog

Is it really a huge deal to max out your player outside of caps? Unless it's ridiculously harder this year, usually a mid 80's to 90 player was more than good enough to be able to dominant with. I think the highest I even got with one of mine was a 92 and even that felt overpowered.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 04:35 PM   #42
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
Surely you'd also want a team from all 3 parks, as that would give you the squad with the best complements instead of 3 shooters or 3 rebounders or 3 dunkers etc etc.
Also, I read on the facebook blog that even if you pick the ballers which are more scorers and shooters, its a slight boost, wont make any one dominate in those attributes. It sounds just like its a bit of a head start.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:36 PM   #43
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
yeaa I would like that, but LD said in the livestream you can only make a squad with people in the same affiliation as you, which is basically syaing you and your friends have to all join the same one to make a squad.
That just sounds so counter-intuitive, the best teams have guys who complement each other yet this mode only allows you to have a team who all have the same bonuses.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:40 PM   #44
Just started!

Quote:
Judging by your name you was never a Cav fan.. always a Lebron rider judging by the time you joined you just started being a bandwagon. so I doubt you was ever playing with Kyrie but good try!
Lol I'm Cleveland born and raised. fan of the Cavs and LeBron. its funny that this season if you are a fan of the cavaliers you must have jumped on the bandwagon. bring your hornets and i'll bench LeBron and see what you get
Old 10-03-2014, 04:41 PM   #45
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzombniac
Is it really a huge deal to max out your player outside of caps? Unless it's ridiculously harder this year, usually a mid 80's to 90 player was more than good enough to be able to dominant with. I think the highest I even got with one of mine was a 92 and even that felt overpowered.
It gives me a target to aim for; the best. Why should I not be able to reach that plateau in MyCareer? It has no effect on MyPark as they've taken steps to address that problem, so why should I be restricted to a low 90's player?

I think another problem is that neither LD2K or Ronnie have been particularly clear about the extent of the cap. Do the badges boost my attributes or give me more upgrade buckets? Do they boost caps? Or is the cap hardwired and badges boost play but have no effect on where your attributes plateau?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 04:45 PM   #46
Pro

Clappington's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandCav23
Lol I'm Cleveland born and raised. fan of the Cavs and LeBron. its funny that this season if you are a fan of the cavaliers you must have jumped on the bandwagon. bring your hornets and i'll bench LeBron and see what you get
Bench him or start n see what work yall can get lmao, can't stop Big Al dont worry Lance got some careless whispers for bronny bron so what park are you joining?
Old 10-03-2014, 04:58 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
YES. THIS.

I will play MyPark this year but I don't want to be forced into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe the emphasis is that you have to PLAY. no buying anything to Max out. If you play mycareer enough you will still earn badges to boost your ratings. I believe that was said earlier.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:00 PM   #48
Just started!

Quote:
Bench him or start n see what work yall can get lmao, can't stop Big Al dont worry Lance got some careless whispers for bronny bron so what park are you joining?
Old Town Flyers because I'm about team ball and defense. You?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »