Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 01:03 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PlayStation 4, Soon For Xbox One/PC -Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetTheBoysShoot
So they didn't fix latency online...after there was a 10+ page thread about it. Its amazing that 2K developers are so lazy, they rather appease the noodles that want more hairstyle than fix the actual basketball experience itself.
This has nothing to do with a simple patch, their servers are simply awful, and they should spend money to upgrade/buy new servers.
They simply don't care, they want your money and stop.
Not buying the game next year, I already did this with COD and FIFA previous years, I was done with them at that moment and I stopped buying their products, easy.

Last edited by Francis94; 12-08-2014 at 01:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 01:03 PM   #26
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Need that xbox version but this is wondeeful if it works
Old 12-08-2014, 01:04 PM   #27
Just started!

Remove Diamond Damian Lillard's headband in MyTeam please
Old 12-08-2014, 01:04 PM   #28
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
Didnt see anything about the shot glitches. Hopefully that is corrected.
PS4 users can you confirm this?
Old 12-08-2014, 01:04 PM   #29
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Also not seeing a fix for the bug where weight does absolutely nothing? If that's true then that really stinks, was my #2 wish behind regression (not counting items that had been confirmed as fixed).
Old 12-08-2014, 01:06 PM   #30
Banned

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PlayStation 4, Soon For Xbox One/PC -Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis94
This has nothing to do with a simple patch, their servers are simply awful, and they should spend money to upgrade/buy new servers.
They simply don't care, they want your money and stop.
Not buying the game next year, I already did this with COD and FIFA previous years, I was done with them at that moment and I stop buying their products, easy.
The thing is, they boasted about their improved servers before the game was released. No wonder why LD2K kept ignoring my question, I guess its what 2K does best.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:06 PM   #31
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
The following players have received updates hairstyles/beards: Chris Andersen, Carmelo Anthony, Dwight Howard, Martell Webster, Josh McRoberts, Deandre Jordan, Marcin Gortat, Kyrie Irving, Iman Shumpert, Michael Williams Carter, and Xavier Henry.
The following players have received new or updated head scans: historic Shaquille O’Neal, Damian Lillard, Larry Sanders (goggles), Otto Porter (prescription goggles), Steve Nash, and Jordan Hill. Rajon Rondo now has a new body type.
eh no head scan from Big Baby and smooth face J. Crawford?(still downloading patch so just jumping the gun) Sucks that we have to wait for a patch to add goggles to players....Stoudemire changed his goggles this year...

Also kind of a short list of hairstyle changes compared to that 30+ pages of hairstyle changes....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 01:07 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 13
I thought they had New hairstyles for create a player?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »