Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 01:14 PM   #41
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Nice hefty patch. I just bought the game on Black Friday, so it's nice to have so many issues cleaned up right away.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 01:15 PM   #42
Rookie

Peninc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Nice update nonetheless
Old 12-08-2014, 01:15 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1
How about making it possible for your MyCareer player win the ROY, or even MVP.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:16 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PlayStation 4, Soon For Xbox One/PC -Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Lets stop with the "lazy" talk just because they didnt fix something you wanted. Attacking devs is against the TOS. There is a list of over 50 fixes this patch has so I dont know how they can be called lazy.
Because they didn't fix something "I" wanted? No, sir, there were actually over 100 people in a single topic who looked forward to this fix just so they enjoy 2k online. Just because you sit in your little bunker editing the sliders and playing in coach mode doesn't mean the people who play this game to play with their buddies should be neglected.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:17 PM   #45
Banned

Cf3411's Arena

Like always there will be things they miss or simply can't patch in. But don't call them lazy that's a ton of stuff they added. Not a 2k fanboy just realistic and impressed that they listened to fans and improve a lot of things.

The 3pt and FT edit will make gameplay with custom sliders fantastic and that's what I'm excited about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 01:17 PM   #46
Banned

Some of you are incredibly ungrateful. But I digress.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:17 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 13

I read all the patch notes and I'm very excited. Praying that they do what they say they will!
Old 12-08-2014, 01:17 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 1

Though some of us may be disappointed, lets not pretend 2K didn't put in major work on this patch. I'm a little upset about player regression and CAP customizations not being addressed, but all of the fixes and improvements more than make up for it. Clearly 2K looks out for and listens to its fanbase and the overwhelming amount of fixes in this patch certainly proves this.
Acts 2:38- Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »