Home

Old 09-11-2015, 07:38 PM   #81
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Plans

First I'm gonna play as LAL vs Magic SS/SIM 12 minutes quarter to get used to all new buttons and some of the defensive features. Also because Kobe and Hezonja

Next I'm gonna start MyCareer as white, euro Dikembe Mutombo because defense. All I'm gonna upgrade until it's maxed out is my defense, then athleticism, then post offense, then passing and lastly I'm gonna upgrade my shooting to prolong my career. I want to play at least 7-10 years.

Along with MC I'm gonna start obligatory LAL MyLeague and try to get them in the playoffs in season 1, seed 4 in season 2 and WCF at least in season 3. #SimNation rules brah
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2015, 04:16 PM   #82
Rookie

Straight Pro-Am! I'll probably end of running a MyGM with the old raptors too.
Old 09-12-2015, 04:42 PM   #83
Rookie

I will be starting a mycareer first see how fun that is. Then my usual myleague with the C'S try and rebuild them. Anyone know if ill get all the celts draft picks? Lol if so that wil be sweet.
Old 09-12-2015, 05:01 PM   #84
Rookie

Futurestyl3's Arena

OVR: 1

Play some blacktop games to get used to the new controls/movement.
Then start a MyLeague with the warriors, or maybe timberwolves
Old 09-12-2015, 05:29 PM   #85
Rookie

The idea of starting any long-term mode day one makes me cringe because I feel like the game isn't 100% until all the patches come out. Anyone else struggles with this or is it just me?

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2015, 05:40 PM   #86
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
NBA 2K16 Plans

Gonna be taking the Kings and moving them to Buffalo to become the Braves, then go HAM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2015, 06:09 PM   #87
Rookie

antdoggydogg's Arena

I'll run a few 48 minute quick games with the 08 Celtics to get a feel for the game.

The only game mode that doesn't require edited rosters is MyTeam so I'll be starting off with that while I fine tune the rosters to my liking.

1) I'll start off fixing rotations, coach tendencies and POE's if necessary.
2) Use that roster to sim a season in MyLeague, check out simmed stats for individuals and teams, take note of anything that sticks out, and go back and adjust my rosters accordingly till I get results that I'm happy with. (First thing I'll be looking for are if Offensive rebounds and blocks have a cap on them again, i'll have to upgrade a lot of people to 99 in those categories if they do.)
3) Start a 30 team MyLeague with my edited rosters. Using the Celtics, Pistons or Jazz most likely.
4) Start a MyGM.
5) Start a MyCareer.
6) Edit the retro teams on the side, and once I get those looking good, start a 30 team MyLeague with all great teams mixed in with some modern powerhouses. And I'll be playing as the 08 Celtics.

First I'll start off with taking a look at the rosters, fixing rotations, POE's and

Last edited by antdoggydogg; 09-12-2015 at 07:08 PM.
Old 09-12-2015, 06:10 PM   #88
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

Gonna make one MyGM file where I move a team to Seattle and revive the Supersonics.

Then I'll make ANOTHER MyGM and move a team to Louisville to revive the old Kentucky Colonels, since they now have two of their old players in the Hall of Fame (Artis Gilmore and Louie Dampier), and a ready-made arena (the KFC Yum! Center).

Then I might make ANOTHER MyGM where I move a team to Kansas City...

And of course, I go nuts in MyLeague. Welcome back, Vancouver Grizzlies.

Oh, and I'll try to do MyCareer right this time. Had to stop writing that dynasty of mine, because an undrafted rookie pulling down 30 rebounds per game is most definitely not sim.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »