Home

#Bring your game

This is a discussion on #Bring your game within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2015, 12:28 PM   #65
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: #Bring your game

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ck3n
And yet all I want is full control of the product I purchased, one that's finished on release day and not in need of patches to repair everything that's flawed or bugged. I'd use my own rosters and stay offline if it was an option. I've gotten used to a lot of things to play this game because there still is fantastic basketball there to play, but even if you're ready to accept anything and everything, I'm not.

I still have hope that they'll reverse, or at least halt this development, and I'm not so pious as to say I'll stop playing the game over this. But the transgressions towards their paying customers are piling up and I'll have no problem refraining from buying future releases if this type of behaviour persists.
LOL I find it funny that you think you have full control of someone else's intellectual property, by the way the hash tag is gone the world did not end.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2015, 01:15 PM   #66
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ck3n
And yet all I want is full control of the product I purchased, one that's finished on release day and not in need of patches to repair everything that's flawed or bugged. I'd use my own rosters and stay offline if it was an option. I've gotten used to a lot of things to play this game because there still is fantastic basketball there to play, but even if you're ready to accept anything and everything, I'm not.

I still have hope that they'll reverse, or at least halt this development, and I'm not so pious as to say I'll stop playing the game over this. But the transgressions towards their paying customers are piling up and I'll have no problem refraining from buying future releases if this type of behaviour persists.
This is NEVER going to happen so... As far as I know, no game has never not needed a patch to fix something.
Old 12-28-2015, 07:32 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
This is NEVER going to happen so... As far as I know, no game has never not needed a patch to fix something.
I'm glad we have patches. In the old days you were stuck with the game and it's flaws.
Old 12-28-2015, 07:41 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
Thank you!!!
Old 12-28-2015, 09:23 PM   #69
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Black
I'm glad we have patches. In the old days you were stuck with the game and it's flaws.
Exactly these kids think there has ever been a video game released that was perfect and did not require some tinkering with after release are delusional, be thankful that we now have the technology that allows developers to correct certain glitches in a game and are not stuck with broken games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »