Home

NBA 2K17 Patch 1.04 Available For PS4, PC, Xbox One - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Patch 1.04 Available For PS4, PC, Xbox One - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 07:55 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Patch 1.04 Available For PS4, Soon For Xbox One, PC - Patch Notes Includ

7GB and two weeks for a couple of fixes in the gameplay. Nice.

Maybe in November with 1.05 defense is finally improved who knows.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 07:56 PM   #26
Pro

Re: NBA 2K17 Patch 1.04 Available For PS4, Soon For Xbox One, PC - Patch Notes Includ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukleopatra
The pace of the game was so awful, I had to edit every players 'pull up in transition' to 0, just to get the game back down to 85 FGAs per game. If this was actually fixed, I have a lot of work ahead of me.
Well at least in my career it definitely feels slower to me - I doubt is placebo - but it's always a possibility. Again though - the point is some changes are not mentioned. Maybe because they're not intended. But that doesn't change the fact that people are experiencing it regardless of it being not mentioned.

Sent from my SKY 5.0W using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2016, 07:58 PM   #27
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger Jack
No mention on the excessive CPU passes to the paint? Or the excessive fouls under the basket? No fix for the shot meter on Real Shooting %? Wow.

EDIT: Not to mention XBONE and PC probably won't see this for another 2 weeks?
I'm really hoping Real Player % specifically just forgot to get mentioned, as that has been confirmed as fixed and it would suck to have to wait for the patch after this one. I want to see the others addressed but I was hoping for that one specifically in this patch. If any PS4 players can check, I would be very appreciative.

MyLeague contracts are the other biggest sore spot for me. I'm not sure we've actually heard anything on this front since release.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:00 PM   #28
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinlove9301
There are gameplay changes offline. Shooting percentages have changed. Pick and roll defense is better. Ai defense seems better overall. Fouls have been toned down. Some people just wanna complain about something cause it makes them feel smarter but offline is better.

I hope that is all true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-11-2016, 08:00 PM   #29
Pro

BTW guys - the total game size still says 60gb to me after downloading it. I think it only increased by 3?.

Sent from my SKY 5.0W using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2016, 08:00 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
I'm really hoping Real Player % specifically just forgot to get mentioned, as that has been confirmed as fixed and it would suck to have to wait for the patch after this one. I want to see the others addressed but I was hoping for that one specifically in this patch. If any PS4 players can check, I would be very appreciative.

MyLeague contracts are the other biggest sore spot for me. I'm not sure we've actually heard anything on this front since release.
Release? Man we haven't heard anything on that in 5 years :/ They don't love Sim nation.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:00 PM   #31
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Wow. Disappointed not to see anything about MyLeague's rookie automation problems, trade logic, or the overemphasis of team training effects on 3pt shooting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 08:01 PM   #32
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

Big men still leading the break instead of passing to PG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »