Home

NBA 2K17 Patch 1.04 Available For PS4, PC, Xbox One - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Patch 1.04 Available For PS4, PC, Xbox One - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 08:04 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Patch 1.04 Available For PS4, Soon For Xbox One, PC - Patch Notes Includ

I'm very very cautious when it comes to the placebo effect, even gave a full disclosure it could be a possibility when I posted in the other thread, but I surprisingly stand by what I said regarding offline play.

I've been playing for almost 3 hours now, more missed shots in the paint for the computer, and they're missing open threes more (hall of fame). If you're an offline guy playing against the computer, you don't feel the computer defense is "less in your face"?

If some of you are deflated after reading the notes, I'd highly recommend playing before you give up on it.

I was honestly very close to putting the game down for a while about a week ago, it felt way too predictable and the shooting percentages were such a turn off. If you're an offline guy, give it a shot.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:05 PM   #34
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K17 Patch 1.04 Available For PS4, Soon For Xbox One, PC - Patch Notes Includ

7gb just for that?

I was hoping for updates in terms of new kicks that have not been added in the game yet or correct away sock colours for raptors, knicks, sixers etc... why is taking so long for this to happen?
Old 10-11-2016, 08:06 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinlove9301
There are gameplay changes offline. Shooting percentages have changed. Pick and roll defense is better. Ai defense seems better overall. Fouls have been toned down. Some people just wanna complain about something cause it makes them feel smarter but offline is better.
or you are having a placebo effect since none of that was mentioned and I find it hard to believe that with the criticism 2k is taking they wouldn't mention all that kind of stuff in the patch notes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 08:09 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
Wow. Disappointed not to see anything about MyLeague's rookie automation problems, trade logic, or the overemphasis of team training effects on 3pt shooting.
fixing trade logic aint' happening. That's been an issue for years. It's such a complicated thing (taking into account need, ability of player, salaries, whether a team is rebuilding or making a run for the title, wanting draft picks, how to value picks based on the actual draft class, etc.) that I just don't think it's fixable.

The training issue should be a no brainer to fix and I'm disappointed it was not in the patch notes.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:09 PM   #37
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Defense feels worse wtf . So much sliding at the park

Was there a tuner update ?
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 10-11-2016, 08:11 PM   #38
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

Well ... those patch notes were quite underwhelming. The scoreboard bug is fixed, but that was more an annoyance than a big issue (at least to me).

On to the next patch, then. If the schedule holds, once we get this patch on PC, PS4 should get the next patch a week later. *sigh*
Old 10-11-2016, 08:13 PM   #39
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

They didn't mention the shot meter glitch in the notes (or is that 'certain animations...' mention in the notes it?) and yet Beluba has mentioned it being fixed on twitter.

Anyway, Im happy with how the game is playing offline, so I'm certainly not hanging out for a mammoth fix.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:15 PM   #40
Banned

I'm not even dissapointed because 9/10 they don't patch anything important.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »