Home

NBA 2K18 Screenshots - Player Faces, Tattoos, Accessories, Shoes & Much More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Screenshots - Player Faces, Tattoos, Accessories, Shoes & Much More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2017, 09:28 PM   #17
Rookie

renome's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 Screenshots - Player Faces, Tattoos, Accessories, Shoes & Much More

As far as lebron face scans, probably right up there with 2k14.. hope the full body scan is as good (from the video, it appears as if he still has treetrunk leg syndrome)

Sent from my SM-A910F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-10-2017, 12:23 AM   #18
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Re: NBA 2K18 Screenshots - Player Faces, Tattoos, Accessories, Shoes & Much More

Quote:
Originally Posted by renome
As far as lebron face scans, probably right up there with 2k14.. hope the full body scan is as good (from the video, it appears as if he still has treetrunk leg syndrome)

No it doesn't what video were you watching?
Old 08-10-2017, 12:47 AM   #19
Rookie

renome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
No it doesn't what video were you watching?
Not as bad as 2k17, but proportions still messed up don't you think? At least in comparison to Durant's (2k17 VS 2k18).. nitpick sh*t I know, but still, LBJ is arguably the best player in the game and a former cover star..

Old 08-10-2017, 01:00 AM   #20
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBronistheKing
Quote:

Wow
If you close up on this pic, you can literally see the gray hair strands in LeBron's beard. This is by far the best LeBron player model ever.
Oh my god !
Old 08-10-2017, 09:19 AM   #21
MVP

woody47's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Not as bad as 2k17, but proportions still messed up don't you think? At least in comparison to Durant's (2k17 VS 2k18).. nitpick sh*t I know, but still, LBJ is arguably the best player in the game and a former cover star..

There's a screen shot of lebrons leg next to kd's leg. You literally haven't a clue what you're talking about I'm sorry. I'm reclaiming my time.

my youtube channel of most recent edits:

https://www.youtube.com/woodytraore
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2017, 09:49 AM   #22
Rookie

renome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody47
There's a screen shot of lebrons leg next to kd's leg. You literally haven't a clue what you're talking about I'm sorry. I'm reclaiming my time.
To each his own man... I admit it's nitpicky though... my point is, they spent the effort going all in on making KD's appearance (down to the proper proportions of his physique -- slouched shoulders, long wingspan, thin legs, etc.) with damn near 100% integrity, and couldn't do the same for LBJ? You can't honestly say that LBJ (body-wise) looks as on-point as KD does from the 2k18 pictures we've been shown... all I'm trying to point out is why/how could this be, especially for James -- arguably the best player in the game, the former cover boy, probably the only player other than KD ranked 96+, what have you...

Old 08-10-2017, 10:21 AM   #23
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

Quote:
To each his own man... I admit it's nitpicky though... my point is, they spent the effort going all in on making KD's appearance (down to the proper proportions of his physique -- slouched shoulders, long wingspan, thin legs, etc.) with damn near 100% integrity, and couldn't do the same for LBJ? You can't honestly say that LBJ (body-wise) looks as on-point as KD does from the 2k18 pictures we've been shown... all I'm trying to point out is why/how could this be, especially for James -- arguably the best player in the game, the former cover boy, probably the only player other than KD ranked 96+, what have you...

We haven't seen enough of Bron to really jump out the window and say his body is wrong. Seems like you're kind of looking for something to be annoyed by. KD's body in the art trailer was even different from the screenshot reveal. Probably just an older build.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:33 AM   #24
Rookie

renome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
We haven't seen enough of Bron to really jump out the window and say his body is wrong. Seems like you're kind of looking for something to be annoyed by. KD's body in the art trailer was even different from the screenshot reveal. Probably just an older build.
Not really looking for something in particular man, just noticed... hope you're right though, that we just haven't seen enough to really judge. It's just, from what I've seen, as impressed as I am, this particular issue ticks me off

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »