Home

NBA 2K18 Screenshots - Player Faces, Tattoos, Accessories, Shoes & Much More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Screenshots - Player Faces, Tattoos, Accessories, Shoes & Much More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2017, 11:05 AM   #25
Rookie

mrKfresh's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 Screenshots - Player Faces, Tattoos, Accessories, Shoes & Much More

Wow you people are so annoying, I come to read news and end up seeing a bunch of cry babies smh. This is why i stay away from the forum as soon as the game drops every year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2017, 11:22 AM   #26
Rookie

renome's Arena

Re: NBA 2K18 Screenshots - Player Faces, Tattoos, Accessories, Shoes & Much More

again, i am admitting this whole thing is nitpicking before we even get to see finalized versions of the players/game itself... which, is asinine, really. i am/have been really impressed with all that has been rolled out so far --- the graphical improvements as seen in pictures and that one video, most especially. and i've been expressing that

mrKfresh, this is what we do man. this ain't even all that bad, either --- you should see some of the other posts --- people talking bout "if we're discussing legs, then we should also talk about how butts look in game" and all that. you're in OS man, for every poster discussing/complaining about gameplay X's and O's, there are those that gravitate towards the graphical aspects and how much player integrity is represented in graphics/animations. as another poster put it, "we're all passionate about sports gaming" and passion gets expressed in both intelligent and not-so-intelligent ways. if you're annoyed, and sh*t, nobody's telling you to feel otherwise, then don't go to the forums if it rubs you the wrong way. and if you're after news, there's plenty of that in the home page man. going to the forums, you already know you're going to encounter all of this... and it sure as hell ain't stopping any time soon, so why aggravate yourself? *sh*ts rhetorical man, you and all of OS knows that people will talk the same for 2K19 all the way to 2K94 or whatever*
Old 08-10-2017, 12:03 PM   #27
Rookie

DANIELSEGUIN's Arena

Gordon Hayward 2K17 vs Real Life vs 2K18

Old 08-10-2017, 12:04 PM   #28
Rookie

DANIELSEGUIN's Arena

Kristaps Porzingis 2K17 vs Real Life vs 2K18

Old 08-10-2017, 03:32 PM   #29
Pro

spoofrice11's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm hoping we can edit players hairstyles (couldn't in 2K16) on our games.

Like Smart's hair is different in the video and Curry has his playoff look, but usually has his hair shorter than in that video.
Or is someone cuts or grows an afro, we should be able to edit it on our game/myleague.

Anyone know if we can?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »