Home

Old 10-13-2012, 09:42 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Take That 2K13

Man sucks to hear that the shoes are frustrating. Haven't bought the game yet(still loving 2k12 with your collab roster)but I've been watching game play videos on youtube and I'm totally disappointed by how washed out colors look. Are the colors/shading really way off this year? Also is this something that hex editing can fix shoes/gear? Seems like last years games colors were more vibrant outta the box. Excited your tinkering with the superstars sounds cool by the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
Just finished all the player equipment, shoes, and hex edit for team colors. I just want to say that I'm SUPER frustrated with how they set up the shoes this year. It's starting to become a game killer for me a bit. I will continue to finish up my roster though.

Gonna do some signature skills editing. I'm going to do a tiny bit of ratings edits but it will all mostly be taking down has been players like gilbert arenas, and bringing up some players who have played awesome so far. Might embellish the super stars overalls to make them feel like superstars to the CPU's resign/trade/value logic.

What do you guys think?
Old 10-13-2012, 09:50 AM   #18
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hi guys... So, I've skipped NBA 2k12, and I was pretty used to 2K forcing the roster updates on me... I wouldn't even have to worry about them...

So, I apologize for the "newbieness", but there's this 2K Share now, right? I just go in there and either download a official roster update or a custom roster made by other players, right?

I've tried downloading them, loading them on options afterwards, but nothing seems to have changed when I check the rosters.

I've downloaded one that says there's Sheed, other that has missing players, and when I go check the Pistons still haven't got Singler or Kravstsov.

What am I doing wrong?
Old 10-13-2012, 10:11 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

You might want to try re-saving the downloaded 2k share roster to a roster name of your choosing and then load that renamed one. Hope this helps bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thizaum
Hi guys... So, I've skipped NBA 2k12, and I was pretty used to 2K forcing the roster updates on me... I wouldn't even have to worry about them...

So, I apologize for the "newbieness", but there's this 2K Share now, right? I just go in there and either download a official roster update or a custom roster made by other players, right?

I've tried downloading them, loading them on options afterwards, but nothing seems to have changed when I check the rosters.

I've downloaded one that says there's Sheed, other that has missing players, and when I go check the Pistons still haven't got Singler or Kravstsov.

What am I doing wrong?
Old 10-13-2012, 11:23 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 13

Quote:
Just finished all the player equipment, shoes, and hex edit for team colors. I just want to say that I'm SUPER frustrated with how they set up the shoes this year. It's starting to become a game killer for me a bit. I will continue to finish up my roster though.

Gonna do some signature skills editing. I'm going to do a tiny bit of ratings edits but it will all mostly be taking down has been players like gilbert arenas, and bringing up some players who have played awesome so far. Might embellish the super stars overalls to make them feel like superstars to the CPU's resign/trade/value logic.

What do you guys think?
Whats exactly is the issue with shoes?
Old 10-13-2012, 11:58 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

What do you guys think?
You had one of the best rosters last year. Idk if superstars overalls are worth boosting some are already too high i.e. Carmelo. You should upload the edits you've done so far. Nice username too Rondo's winning '13 MVP.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 02:27 PM   #22
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjos88
Man sucks to hear that the shoes are frustrating. Haven't bought the game yet(still loving 2k12 with your collab roster)but I've been watching game play videos on youtube and I'm totally disappointed by how washed out colors look. Are the colors/shading really way off this year? Also is this something that hex editing can fix shoes/gear? Seems like last years games colors were more vibrant outta the box. Excited your tinkering with the superstars sounds cool by the way
yeah, the shoe colors are really washed out on the newer shoes like the lebron 9's and last years KDs. They look horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome_305
Whats exactly is the issue with shoes?
you basically have to do Nike ID or whatever they're calling it this year if you don't like the default color ways. Plus, if you want accurate team colors for accessories you basically wreck e color ways for shoes since each area isn't editable like last year. (TC1, TC2, White, and Black)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ER1C 3KGSX
You had one of the best rosters last year. Idk if superstars overalls are worth boosting some are already too high i.e. Carmelo. You should upload the edits you've done so far. Nice username too Rondo's winning '13 MVP.
Thanks, brother. I will upload it when I feel it's more complete.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:37 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Need a roster with black socks for home & away... Can you do one for us that like our socks black always?
Old 10-15-2012, 01:07 AM   #24
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Not sure if anyone cares but I have finished my roster, for the time being. There are missing players and stuff but I can't bring myself to edit any further at this time.

Things I have finished:
-Hex edited colors for ALL uniforms
-player accessories and shoes for all players
-reset signature skills and restarted them from scratch
-added a ton of hidden players

if you want the roster let me know, otherwise I'll like just keep it to myself, since it's not that bigga deal.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »