Home

Old 10-17-2012, 01:43 PM   #49
Rookie

pezone's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Take That 2K13

Hey Rondo,

Can you give us an idea of who's Signature Skills you changed?
Just let us know of a couple and your reasoning for changing them.

Thanks buddy!
Old 10-17-2012, 02:37 PM   #50
Pro

timmuh1515's Arena

OVR: 5

I've tried to search for the solution on this board but i haven't found it.

Does anyone else have trouble finding files on 2k Share?...files just aren't sorting for me.

For instance i can't find this file under highest rated, most downloaded or using the filename or gamertag.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:54 PM   #51
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastylei
im not steve_os but i will recommend this roster!!! DAMN!!! THIS ROSTER IS SICK AND THE SHOES WHOA!!!!!!!! and you said your studying and working at the same time??? wow!! wow!!! wow!!! man ur good! worth the wait man! i will reset my season just for this roster! I dont want to go to work anymore!
Thanks! yeah, I work roughly 30 hours a week and have school 3 or 4 times a week, so finding time to work can be a challenge. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackaceons
I need that roster Rondo...u gotta share it..lol pleaseee

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
All the info to download it is in the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde
Great job with the rosters, as usual. One question, in previous year's the hex editors were able to change the shade of the accessory colors (i.e. the reds used for the Bulls, Heat, etc. that look too light) is that not possible anymore this year?
Not sure. I would assume yes, but it's a lot harder. colors are 4 bytes long this year, as opposed to 3 last year. Gonna be looking into it more later. need those perfect white arm sleeves! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeUnclebob
Why i can't load ur roster's ?? "save file cannot be used because the data file corrupted"
sounds like you need to rehash or resign it. maybe you need to change the profile ID or console ID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ER1C 3KGSX
Best roster out there. It makes the game look alot better.
thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezone
Hey Rondo,

Can you give us an idea of who's Signature Skills you changed?
Just let us know of a couple and your reasoning for changing them.

Thanks buddy!
I removed every single players sig skills then reworked everyone. so everyone. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmuh1515
I've tried to search for the solution on this board but i haven't found it.

Does anyone else have trouble finding files on 2k Share?...files just aren't sorting for me.

For instance i can't find this file under highest rated, most downloaded or using the filename or gamertag.
Hmm, weird. Are you typing my gamer tag correctly? It's DarkDefender103
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 06:35 PM   #52
Pro

timmuh1515's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah i'm definitely typing it in right. Something seems to be screwed up with my 2k share.

It lists 100 files completely out of sort and my concern is that since your file isn't in that list of 100 it can not find it.

I have no idea though...i tried to delete all my files and re-load the game but that didn't work either.

I guess i'll just need to track down a pen-drive.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:43 PM   #53
Pro

OVR: 4

leaving work but cant wait to find out on my own, is maalik wayns on the sixers in your roster? hes definitely making the team as the backup pg but so far everyone has left them out of their rosters
Old 10-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #54
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmuh1515
Yeah i'm definitely typing it in right. Something seems to be screwed up with my 2k share.

It lists 100 files completely out of sort and my concern is that since your file isn't in that list of 100 it can not find it.

I have no idea though...i tried to delete all my files and re-load the game but that didn't work either.

I guess i'll just need to track down a pen-drive.
I would suggest you delete you cache and redownload the patch. That could maybe solve the issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhitsrandy
leaving work but cant wait to find out on my own, is maalik wayns on the sixers in your roster? hes definitely making the team as the backup pg but so far everyone has left them out of their rosters
I haven't made any CAPs yet. I only added the players that were hidden on the disc. I plan to update the roster when I can put everyone on it. (15 players) since right now every team IRL has like 20 guys on it, it would be waste of time at this moment. Once every team starts making their cuts I'll likely update it.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #55
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD

I haven't made any CAPs yet. I only added the players that were hidden on the disc. I plan to update the roster when I can put everyone on it. (15 players) since right now every team IRL has like 20 guys on it, it would be waste of time at this moment. Once every team starts making their cuts I'll likely update it.
gotcha i didn't realize he wasn't on the disc i thought they would put all the 2nd round picks on there :facepalm:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 07:19 PM   #56
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

If he is, I didn't find him. But I'll no doubt put him. Really like what he brings to the '6ers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »