Home

2K13 GLOBAL GAMES EdITION (Over 75 USA & FIBA INTERNATIONAL TEAMS...XBOX)

This is a discussion on 2K13 GLOBAL GAMES EdITION (Over 75 USA & FIBA INTERNATIONAL TEAMS...XBOX) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2013, 01:11 PM   #89
MVP

jorge380's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: 2K13 GLOBAL GAMES EdITION (Over 75 USA & FIBA INTERNATIONAL TEAMS...XBOX)

I second that for a Ps3 edition.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:05 PM   #90
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorge380
I second that for a Ps3 edition.
I will try to get a PS3 version up within a week. I just need to hit up Sellaz for a couple of tweaks.

With the recent news of the USA teams not returning to 2K14, it makes this project soooooo worth it for me. I had a feeling that this would happen back in Jan, so I decided to go full steam ahead. lol. I don't think I will be getting 2K14, I will just stick with 2K13 and continue to update my roster. I have more than enough to hold me over until I make the move over to next gen.

Last edited by airmatic23; 09-25-2013 at 11:08 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 05:09 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 0

This roster is just amazing. It's a whole new game. I'm actually glad to still be playing 2K13!

I have a slider suggestion, for anyone looking to get an authentic FIBA type feel to their games (meaning lots of three-pointers, way more than even the NBA): Start on All-Star/Simulation, then go to the tendencies sliders. Turn up Mid-Range, and 3-point shooting, both all the way to 100. That's it!

I've been getting great, fun games with these sliders. Current teams bomb away from deep, just like real life. Old school teams will shoot some 3's, but will still play realistically. I played against the 1960 Olympic team, and they only shot a few 3's.

I assume it would work well on higher levels than All-Star, but I'm not that good, so I haven't tried.

Anyway, thanks for turning a great game into an all-time classic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2013, 05:57 PM   #92
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday
This roster is just amazing. It's a whole new game. I'm actually glad to still be playing 2K13!

I have a slider suggestion, for anyone looking to get an authentic FIBA type feel to their games (meaning lots of three-pointers, way more than even the NBA): Start on All-Star/Simulation, then go to the tendencies sliders. Turn up Mid-Range, and 3-point shooting, both all the way to 100. That's it!

I've been getting great, fun games with these sliders. Current teams bomb away from deep, just like real life. Old school teams will shoot some 3's, but will still play realistically. I played against the 1960 Olympic team, and they only shot a few 3's.

I assume it would work well on higher levels than All-Star, but I'm not that good, so I haven't tried.

Anyway, thanks for turning a great game into an all-time classic.
Thanks Bro. I'm glad that you are enjoying the roster. That was the goal, to create an entire roster dedicated to classic Olympic & FIBA National Teams. With the help of Sellaz, VTCRB and a few others, I was able to make the game of my dreams. lol.

Be on the look out for an update coming soon that will include:
-Improved gameplay
-Deeper FA Pool
-Additional FIBA/USA Bonus teams

ENJOY!!!
Old 10-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #93
MVP

OVR: 2

How do you download these from rostershare to use in an association? Rosters I am sure are amazing
Old 10-08-2013, 11:34 PM   #94
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbread28
How do you download these from rostershare to use in an association? Rosters I am sure are amazing

The roster was designed for Quick Play and Season Mode (which we are still working out some kinks). I don't think it will run in Association Mode without freezing. We will keep you posted if we can get it to run in Assoc Mode.

Enjoy the roster
Old 10-08-2013, 11:49 PM   #95
MVP

OVR: 2

cool. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2014, 08:58 PM   #96
MVP

Just a quick heads up for those who still have 2K13, I'm working with Sellaz on a Global Games Deluxe Edition. This updated roster will include some new teams, jerseys, improved gameplay, new sneaker file and more. There is no ETA as of yet, but I will give as much updates as I can.

Stay Tuned!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »