Home

2K13 GLOBAL GAMES EdITION (Over 75 USA & FIBA INTERNATIONAL TEAMS...XBOX)

This is a discussion on 2K13 GLOBAL GAMES EdITION (Over 75 USA & FIBA INTERNATIONAL TEAMS...XBOX) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2013, 07:12 AM   #73
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: 2K13 GLOBAL GAMES EdITION (Over 75 USA & FIBA INTERNATIONAL TEAMS...XBOX)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheredia
yeah..that 88 russian team is good..might need a rematch...lol. i figured that about the spain team. i compared the rosters and not much difference between the two teams, so i see your point. they are rated 91, so should be a challenge for the redeem team or 2012 team. i might try them against one of those teams next.
Cool, let me know how it goes
Old 08-18-2013, 07:15 AM   #74
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCAROLINAKID
Played ABA team vs Dream Team 2 today. DT 2 hung around for a half but Dr J was just too much for them, dunking on everybody. That ABA squad is pretty tough. Might give the original Dream Team a run against them next.

The ABA team is stacked and should give the Dream Team a good run. I've seen the ABA team have some great battles against the 1960s-70s Oly Pro team as well.
Old 08-18-2013, 07:20 AM   #75
MVP

Has anybody had the chance to play the 84 Oly Trials Game, Blue Squad Vs White Squad? That is a fun matchup as well. I would suggest user roll with the Blue Squad. The White Squad should give you guys a good run for your $$
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2013, 10:09 AM   #76
Rookie

ShaftD13's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmatic23
Has anybody had the chance to play the 84 Oly Trials Game, Blue Squad Vs White Squad?
That was one of the first games I checked out, but I rolled with Bias. Led through much of the first 3 quarters, but Jordan and Benji played aggressively for them with around 25 pts each and defeated me by about 8 in the end. Bias put up ~30, and was rightfully a menace going to the hoop. I'd recommend the matchup as well. Well done again.
Old 08-18-2013, 12:13 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaftD13
That was one of the first games I checked out, but I rolled with Bias. Led through much of the first 3 quarters, but Jordan and Benji played aggressively for them with around 25 pts each and defeated me by about 8 in the end. Bias put up ~30, and was rightfully a menace going to the hoop. I'd recommend the matchup as well. Well done again.
NICE!!! Sounds like it was a great game. I'm glad the players and teams are playing like they should. All that hard work in editing has paid off. lol
Old 08-18-2013, 09:01 PM   #78
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

airmatic23....i wanted to play against the 2002 yugoslavia team so i tried the 2000 usa olympic team against them. GREAT game. it was a close battle all the way through. the yugoslavia team passed and shot well. 2000 usa squeaked out a 73-67 win. kg (19 pts) was player of the game. carter (19 pts) had some amazing dunks too.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:40 PM   #79
MVP

Quote:
airmatic23....i wanted to play against the 2002 yugoslavia team so i tried the 2000 usa olympic team against them. GREAT game. it was a close battle all the way through. the yugoslavia team passed and shot well. 2000 usa squeaked out a 73-67 win. kg (19 pts) was player of the game. carter (19 pts) had some amazing dunks too.
Nice!!! Yugoslavia 2002 is a fun team to play against. USA 2000 is one of my fav teams on the roster. Match them up against USA 2010. Young Vince in his prime Vs KD making his offical USA Basketball debut is quite the show.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:25 AM   #80
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
yeah..that 88 russian team is good..might need a rematch...lol. i figured that about the spain team. i compared the rosters and not much difference between the two teams, so i see your point. they are rated 91, so should be a challenge for the redeem team or 2012 team. i might try them against one of those teams next.
i tried the 2014 spain team against the 2014 usa team.....a bit younger squad compared to the 2012 usa team. spain came out strong with navarro hitting some open 3's. the gasol brothers were strong down low too. usa came back, but fell short. 2014 spain 85-2014 usa 75. jose calderon was player of the game with 22 pts. navarro had 19, fernandez 15 and the gasol brothers each had 10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »