Home

2K13 GLOBAL GAMES EdITION (Over 75 USA & FIBA INTERNATIONAL TEAMS...XBOX)

This is a discussion on 2K13 GLOBAL GAMES EdITION (Over 75 USA & FIBA INTERNATIONAL TEAMS...XBOX) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2013, 09:16 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: 2K13 GLOBAL GAMES EdITION (Over 75 USA & FIBA INTERNATIONAL TEAMS...XBOX)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect23
***Hahahaha!!! NICE!!! Doug Collins would be proud!!! lolHow did Sergi Belov play for Russia?***

He was leading scorer with 19pts.

Just a heads up...Please don't sleep on the USA 1978 FIBA YURI Team. I recommend you play against them with the 1984 USA Olympic Team. Young Magic and Young Bird VS Young MJ and Young Ewing!!

You should play as the 1984 OLY Team @ Home. The arena really looks great with those two teams on the hardwood.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 12:04 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 9

Well I took your word for it... If it hadn't been for Jordan, the Olympic team would have been totally out classed. 78 FIBA had 85 to 84 USA's 77. POG Bird 26/6/3. M. Johnson 12/8/7/3. Jordan 27/7/3/1/1 with 5to. The 78 team had 4 players in double digits, 84 team had 2. It got to the point where whoever got the ball on the 84 squad they just gave it to Jordan. Jordan himself didn't shoot extremely well. He was 0/4 from the perimeter going for 11/26- 42% for the game. Pat Ewing fouled out. Jordan's 27pts makes up for 35% of the offense. Smh.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:24 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect23
Well I took your word for it... If it hadn't been for Jordan, the Olympic team would have been totally out classed. 78 FIBA had 85 to 84 USA's 77. POG Bird 26/6/3. M. Johnson 12/8/7/3. Jordan 27/7/3/1/1 with 5to. The 78 team had 4 players in double digits, 84 team had 2. It got to the point where whoever got the ball on the 84 squad they just gave it to Jordan. Jordan himself didn't shoot extremely well. He was 0/4 from the perimeter going for 11/26- 42% for the game. Pat Ewing fouled out. Jordan's 27pts makes up for 35% of the offense. Smh.

Hmmm.. that's rare. 1984 usually gets more contributions from Pat and young Mullin off the bench. Might have to make some slight tweaks to their tendencies. Sounds like the 78 FIBA Yuri Team played solid.

What sliders are you using?
Old 08-14-2013, 02:50 PM   #44
Pro

laroche360's Arena

OVR: 10

only roster makers know the amount of work , u´ve put into this...simply INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i could have never have enough patience and dedication to do this ..........i am not an huge fiba fan, but i wanted to give u and the others props on this...really amazing work
Old 08-14-2013, 03:19 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by laroche360
only roster makers know the amount of work , u´ve put into this...simply INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i could have never have enough patience and dedication to do this ..........i am not an huge fiba fan, but i wanted to give u and the others props on this...really amazing work

Thanks bro... It was a TON of work and at times I wanted to quit on the project, but I was too far in to turn back.lol. So I kept chipping away. It was worth it because this is the kind of game that I've been dreaming about for years, hopefully other users will enjoy it as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 04:21 PM   #46
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmatic23
Hmmm.. that's rare. 1984 usually gets more contributions from Pat and young Mullin off the bench. Might have to make some slight tweaks to their tendencies. Sounds like the 78 FIBA Yuri Team played solid.

What sliders are you using?
Im using Straightbaylens (check spelling) FIBA Sliders.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:37 PM   #47
MVP

saaddzz's Arena

OVR: 18

Yo, can u make this for PS3, too? Just port/convert over to PS3. Because us Ps3 community would be proud and would love it.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:53 AM   #48
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
I gotta say...if you are a fan of U.S. Olympic basketball and/or FIBA international teams you definitely want to check this out. It's about as comprehensive as it gets. Airmatic23 was extremely creative in how he approached jerseys for so many teams.

Though I haven't played it too much (was too busy sorting and modding) the games I watched played really well. The CAPs look solid too. (And I consider myself somewhat of a CAP snob...lol). I am very excited this project is complete and glad I was able to help his vision become reality.
WOW, airmatic23.....THANK YOU for all of your hard work and dedication to this project. and thanks for helping him out, sellaz32. also, to the others that helped him out...you guys are awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »