Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Now Available, Post Impressions Here (PC)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Now Available, Post Impressions Here (PC) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2010, 11:19 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Now Available, Post Impressions Here (PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
After good testing i can say now that :
- The big men shooting 3's glitch is without any doubt non existent in the pc patch.
- Cpu D seems even more intelligent (i have ps3 version too)
- Shooting success sliders even at default 50 give great realistic FG% for both cpu/human (on ps3 i had to tone down shooting success for cpu at 43/43/45/49).Now at 50 cpu misses open j's!!
- PiP are greatly reduced.
- Assists are significally reduced.
- On Pro difficulty the only slider change i made is on ball D for cpu at 30( i don't like constant on ball reaching by cpu because gives me the opportunity to easily drive to the basket), stamina at 47, durability at 60. injury severity 60,commit fouls for hum at 100,dunks in traffic at 15 for both cpu/hum.
- Nba rules 100,80,60,85,100 and you're good to go pc users.
im still getting unrealistic shooting percentages. 55% from the wizards in the last game and i shot 50. i do think shooting sliders need to come down abit still
Old 03-20-2010, 12:06 AM   #34
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Is "V 1.1" (or something like that) supposed to appear on the screen while the game's loading? Because I don't see anything like that...

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 03-20-2010, 01:00 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokkeballer
im still getting unrealistic shooting percentages. 55% from the wizards in the last game and i shot 50. i do think shooting sliders need to come down abit still
Those shooting percentages arent unrealistic as long as they arent consistent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2010, 02:31 AM   #36
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Okay, I'm gonna say that I'm really impressed now. This is an incredible game. If it weren't for getting stuck in the double team animations, I'd have to call the gameplay probably about the best I've played in a long time. I still don't prefer Isomotion, but the controls are now really responsive and the animations are flowing seamlessly into one another. It makes for a really authentic experience. The post game, which was already good, is now as physical as one could expect. And I'm really liking the CPU D now, both my NPC's and the CPU's. I don't feel like I'm out of control now, waiting for the ability to switch to the proper player.

Man, I could play this game all night. I just got done playing the Magic at Amway and it was so great. The new texture work made the arena and players look the best I've ever seen in a videogame. There was a shiny gloss finish over the floor and every board texture just popped out at me. If you have a rig that can do stadiums on "high," you'll just love it. BTW, here's that Shaq Alley-oop vid. I can't ever remeber seeing this animation sequence before. Has anybody else?

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 03-20-2010, 04:11 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by davep
Disconnect your internet and play offline.
Thanks that works. But isn't there really not another way to work around this?
Old 03-20-2010, 10:43 AM   #38
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
Okay, I'm gonna say that I'm really impressed now. This is an incredible game. If it weren't for getting stuck in the double team animations, I'd have to call the gameplay probably about the best I've played in a long time. I still don't prefer Isomotion, but the controls are now really responsive and the animations are flowing seamlessly into one another. It makes for a really authentic experience. The post game, which was already good, is now as physical as one could expect. And I'm really liking the CPU D now, both my NPC's and the CPU's. I don't feel like I'm out of control now, waiting for the ability to switch to the proper player.

Man, I could play this game all night. I just got done playing the Magic at Amway and it was so great. The new texture work made the arena and players look the best I've ever seen in a videogame. There was a shiny gloss finish over the floor and every board texture just popped out at me. If you have a rig that can do stadiums on "high," you'll just love it. BTW, here's that Shaq Alley-oop vid. I can't ever remeber seeing this animation sequence before. Has anybody else?
Hey bud, just wondering why the Cav's headband color is white for you while it's red in my game? (It's only white when the Cavs are playing at home for me 2)
Old 03-20-2010, 11:01 AM   #39
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
Hey bud, just wondering why the Cav's headband color is white for you while it's red in my game? (It's only white when the Cavs are playing at home for me 2)
I don't know. After I installed the patch, they were there in white. Now I haven't hooked up the game to the servers at all for the living rosters, maybe that has something to do with it?

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 03-20-2010, 11:31 AM   #40
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

did steam patch nba2k10 yet?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »